Infraction What to buy next INFRACTION OR OUTCAST 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleepyboii

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Stuck between which I should buy next so hit me with some pros and cons so I can weigh my options....go go go

Stuck between which I should buy next so hit me with some pros and cons so I can weigh my options....go go go
181154-Let-Me-Google-That-For-You.jpg

What is it today? Is the search function broken?

Do some research and come back with a specific question.

Infraction for parking lot and road hooning and speed runs, Outcast for off-road and bashing. They are two different classes of vehicles altogether so it really depends on what you want to do with whatever you pick. If you are leaning basher maybe consider the notorious too, it's the same as the outcast minus the body is different and I think looks better than the Outcast, just my personal opinion.

Infraction you're really limited to on road only with maybe some light, light dirt/gravel driving areas. OC 6S can pretty much drive anywhere, jump to the moon or not, wheelie on demand and backflip.

Now, I LOVE my Infraction! I will literally bring it with me every outing along with whatever other rigs I'm running that day as well. Even though it's more or less restricted to pavement/asphalt/concrete tarmacs surfaces, it is always that much fun to drive! Seriously smiling the whole time. My biggest complaint with the Infraction will be, it can go through tires like whoa if your not careful. Still goes through tires pretty fast though. Always need more tires. ?

Outcast 6S I probably use it like you you use your Granite. Knowing I'll be driving some dirt/rocky/grassy type of surfaces, just wanting to go everywhere, anywhere it can make it too!! For the bigger style of tires this rig has, it can still get up and go, with a fun top speed! Downside for on this rig would be the weight of tires. Bit more repairs/maintenance more often :cool:, this is one is probably more personal but I wish they didn't design the rear wing mount to be screwed in with the center bracing parts.

Just my quick overview of those 2 rigs from a personal preference, good luck and fair warning, you may end up just having to purchase both...;)??

I love the looks of the Infraction but the limited surface-ability of it make it a no-purchase for me ... as others have said, its an on-road max a little gravel machine, burns through hoons quickly and unless you are seriously interested in speedruns doesn't do much and if you do I would think you are better off with a Limitless roller to begin with - which apparently can achieve 111mph on 4S (innovation rc/YT) ...

if its about the body - have a look at YT/commanderastig Mojavition MT Project ...

I myself went for the notorious and have to say I love the truck - which is just a different body compared to the outcast ... lots of fun

Last edited:
Just depends on if you want to do Smokey Burnouts and Donuts!, or Jump and Bash the Hell out of Everything!!

Outcast will probably break stuff and the Infraction will eat tires like a fat kid eats candy!!

Pick your poison ☠️

If you want to do off-road running, the Infraction is non-starter. If you don't mind sticking to the road and have the space, it's probably tough to find a more fun RC out of the box. It's crazy fun and turns a lot of heads!

In this case I bought the Noto first but it was before the Infraction came out. I'd do the same again. The idea is to get all of em so just get the one you need most right now. ?
I want an Infraction but was worried about having the right space to run it. Now that I've collected some potential locations, the Infraction is next. I have plenty off road bashers already and the Typhon that can be lots of things on or off road. But like I said, Infraction is next and if it's a roller or 8s in the next release maybe even better.
Either one you get I bet you'll love.

Thank yall for all the feed back .. and I feel I want both but can only afford 1 rite now so...... i believe i want infraction rite now soooooooo booom.their it is
Well there you go. Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back