Kraton what to do with connecting servo arm to steering rod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbooley

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I got a new servo in my Kraton and now the servo arm is higher than the servo saver. Was wondering if I could use some sort of spacer or some other way to connect it .

Thanks JB
IMG_20180405_174413.jpg
IMG_20180405_174645.jpg

Can you hook the linkage to the top of the servo saver and the bottom of the servo horn? You can put a space/washers in to fill the gap.

I can't put it on the bottom of the arm due to it not fitting and it would rub on the servo.

There are a number of different spacer options. I grabbed a bag of Hat Racing Spacers that came with 4 each of 4 different sizes, from Ebay, but there are other options from home depot or Other hardware store. Here is a picture of mine.

I got a new servo in my Kraton and now the servo arm is higher than the servo saver. Was wondering if I could use some sort of spacer or some other way to connect it .

Thanks JBView attachment 17558View attachment 17559

That flat servo horn won't work well. You need an offset horn. If you try to mount the link on top of the horn and shim the other end up at the servo saver arm, then the servo saver arm twists like crazy when turning due to the leverage that is created by raising the link up away from the arm.
Uhhhh, crap, just noticed this is old, Duh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back