What to do....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to the shop where I bought mine today. Need a XT 90 plug for my charger that came in yesterday. I'm hoping they don't have a BRCC in stock, cause if I see it, i might want to join the Bickety Bounce club. Yes i just made that up, but I think it's gonna stick(ety)?

If you get it, go and grab tires for it while you are there. It really needs them.

If you get it, go and grab tires for it while you are there. It really needs them.
Will I be able to use my MX 2.8's if I get hub adapters?

I would go talk to the guys. Tell them you really want to buy from and support them. let them know you found it $50 cheaper and ask what they can do for you. If they can't go down I would buy it from them anyhow. They might appreciate you coming to them instead of buying from the other place. The only time I would have a problem with this is if they were consistently more expensive. If you pay a couple bucks more once in a while it is worth it to have a shop you really like to go to and will take care of you.

I’m terrible when it comes to tires, offset and fitment. 17mm hex?
https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-mx28-2-8-all-terrain-tires-mounted-17mm.asp
Not sure of the offset, not listed in the product details. They're on my Slash right now, so I'm pretty sure they would work on the BRCC with 17mm adapters. Anyways, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm already modifying a truck I might never own. Don't wait too long for the SRR. I remember the video you posted about it, and that thing looks like a beast. I'm sure you could find a place to drive it around on your property, once the weather gets a bit nicer.

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/badlands-mx28-2-8-all-terrain-tires-mounted-17mm.asp
Not sure of the offset, not listed in the product details. They're on my Slash right now, so I'm pretty sure they would work on the BRCC with 17mm adapters. Anyways, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm already modifying a truck I might never own. Don't wait too long for the SRR. I remember the video you posted about it, and that thing looks like a beast. I'm sure you could find a place to drive it around on your property, once the weather gets a bit nicer.

I have those tires. They were on my 6s Typhon. I have the HR 17mm hex adapters coming today and I'm putting them on my Granite. I'll let you know how they fit because if they fit the Granite they should fit the BRCC.

So I was in there today and I told him the other guy tried to sell me a SRR for $50 off and that I declined. I told him I was buying it from them and that they have easily provided me with $50 worth of soldering services, etc. He was very appreciative. I also showed him my Rock Rey and he was super impressed ?I bought over $100 worth of Proline shocks from him too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back