What Transmitters are compatible with Mega SRS 3-in-1 esc/receiver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobotech

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I bought a Mega SRS 3-in-1 ESC at an RC swap meet to use with one of my brushed motor restoration projects that I have going on. I didn't realize it was a receiver as well, I was mainly interested in it for the fact that it has a lipo switch. I only paid 5 dollars for it.

So I need to source an inexpensive transmitter for it. Any suggestions?

A simple solution actually is just buy your new transmitter that comes with a receiver. Several of them come with the receiver.

Your best bet is to find someone who fried their ESC and has the transmitter sitting in their junk pile. Maybe a WTB post but even shipping might be cost prohibitive considering you could buy a SLT3/receiver combo for around $20 for Jenny's RC.

If you were local and don't care about some latency, I'd give you a STX2/SRX200 combo for free as I have a pile of them sitting in my junk drawer.

The Mega 3 in 1's are not worth trying to save. Just get a whole new ESC/Tx/Rx/servo if you are invested in this hobby enough. Only you will know.
I understand you are trying to get bashing again for the least $$$. It's not worth the time and effort and $$ to salvage that SRS 3in1 setup you have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back