What Version of Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Raider
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
  10. Typhon 3s
Ok I did search and turned up very little.
I also apologize for the ignorant question, I often read of this Version or that Version.
How do you tell what Version of Arrma you have.
I have Typhons both 3s and 6s,
Kratons 4s and 6s
BRCC
Talions
Granites (brushed) and BLX and have zero ideas on how to identify what version.
Sorry for the long dissertation I just have no idea.
Thank ya'll.

Ok I did search and turned up very little.
I also apologize for the ignorant question, I often read of this Version or that Version.
How do you tell what Version of Arrma you have.
I have Typhons both 3s and 6s,
Kratons 4s and 6s
BRCC
Talions
Granites (brushed) and BLX and have zero ideas on how to identify what version.
Sorry for the long dissertation I just have no idea.
Thank ya'll.
There is only one version of the BRCC, Kraton 4s, Typhon 3s (unless you count them shipping it with the Spektrum radio a new version - I don't), Granite 3s BLX and the Granite Mega 4x4's.

When did you buy the Typhon 6s, Kraton 6s and the Talion? The latest version of the Kraton and Talion have the top brace. The latest version of the Typhon will have a different color scheme and the new Spektrum radio.

The Typhons from April till literally a week ago and all 4 are the blue color scheme,
The Kratons 2 blue and two red color schemes I apologize for not knowing which is 4s or 6s at the moment I am at work and all 4 Talions in the last 3 months.

Thank you BicketyBam for the help.

The red bar spanning the top will let you know if the Kraton 6S and Talion 6S are V4 or not. It it has them and came with a Spektrum radio then V4, otherwise V3. There are other differences but those are the most obvious. Sounds like the Typhons are V3. Check the tires. The V4 come with Katar B 6S tires.

I have several 3s and 6s Typhons and a few have been truggied or built to fit a particular driving style and area.
At home there is gravel and asphalt and short grass but at the cabin it is all sand and sawgrass so some stay up there that way we are not transporting stuff back and forth.
Hence the different builds.
And two of the Talions have Spectrum radios I do know that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back