What would be the coolest life-sized Arrma?

What would be the coolest 1:1 Arrma?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to go with the Talion. Would be a head turner in 1to 1 scale. And it’s the complete opposite of what I build everyday.

I’m going to go ahead and not pay attention to the thread title and say.... The HOSS!
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.42.33 PM.png

I am usually an Outcast/Noto voter, but in real life If someone was in an OC, they would probably pass out or die from it's wild nature, so my vote goes for the Talion.
I pondered the question since I first saw it. Thing is, Arrma is a company that models most of their bodies after real life, unlike that other brand that uses science fiction to design bodies. So technically, almost all of them exist in one form or another. So if the question refers to which one would I want to take a ride in the most, the answer would be the Mojave on a killer drive in the dessert. Every time I see that Ken Block video of him trouncing through a town in that dessert racer, it's the Mojave that would make for the closest thing to that wild ride.

Thing is, Arrma is a company that models most of their bodies after real life, unlike that other brand that uses science fiction to design bodies. So technically, almost all of them exist in one form or another.
No wonder I've always thought that the v2 Senton looked like a Toyota Tacoma.

Lol, look like I'm the only one voted for the BRCC!
I love the Nero Big Rock! :love:

Lol, look like I'm the only one voted for the BRCC!
I love the Nero Big Rock! :love:
?You're a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll? Credit goes to Donny and Marie Osmond for this great line. I'm so f'n old.

Back