Kraton What would you get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just listened to the hundreds of guys here and bought a Dumborc for £25 and it's so far so good, no erratic power delivery or power loss.

That dumbo is another great example of don't go off the looks of it. Great entry level radio. Lacks a few things but for a basher its perfect

That dumbo is another great example of don't go off the looks of it. Great entry level radio. Lacks a few things but for a basher its perfect
Ya im going more than entry-level tho. Now that i now how to deal with antenna now that leaves lot open

If you are looking for a radio just better then stock the dumbo works great if you want a better radio that can be used with more then 1 thing then go radiolink rc4gs or flysky gt5

Let me rephrase that. The gt5 is a good starting point radio you will just need the fgr4s receiver. Unless you purchase the noble nb4 which comes with that reciver. Other then that you will be spending more then the gt5 to run that type of reciver with the same protocol. Others have cheaper radios but do not work on the same protocol as their wireless reciver. You would be better off just bunching up the wire and shoving in the radio box. You honestly will get a better range with less latency.
Seriously? ?‍♂️ Better range less latency. I'm confused now.:ROFLMAO:

Seriously? ?‍♂️ Better range less latency. I'm confused now.:ROFLMAO:
Those wireless reciver get at most 200meters and they come with a delay. I have gotten 500 meters out of my radiolink reciver tucked away in the reciver box. Comparing the 2 are like apples and oranges honestly

I f you shop the DX5C make sure you get the latest revision. The Smart version has the latest firmware. It was revised and you will see most of the newer ones sold out. Just a heads up.
This is the latest one, it has a star Smart logo after the name "DX5C".

SPM5120_A0_T4OYAR3I.jpg

Yes wasn't sure which 1 he was looking at. The noble comes in different reciver packages. Some with and some without antennas sometimes I come across a package that has 1 of each

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back