What would you like to see on V4 Arrmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sealed bearings
alloy chassis braces
thicker towers
adjustable motor mount like the hot racing one
alloy center diff top plate and front center diff holder
shocks built to work properly with 50wt so we have room to go up or down as needed.
Set screws for pillow ball caps
Inner body support cage that supports the roof of the bodies
integrated o-ring or something in the servo saver nut to keep it in place

It a lot to be honest, probably bearings would be the only thing from me and maybe better up front protection. I actually like that what the provide is extremely good as an all round vehicle and that you can simply choose the upgrades you want that are appropriate to how and where you drive. Too many upgrades will only jack up the price. I’d rather a very good but affordable vehicle that I can upgrade as I can sneak upgrades/purchases past the wife

Sealed bearings
alloy chassis braces
thicker towers
shocks built to work properly with 50wt so we have room to go up or down as needed.

Does this exist in any r/c brand and a price that isn't eye watering ?

Sealed bearings
alloy chassis braces
thicker towers

And what don't think that would cost??

These trucks are pretty damn good as is. Bearings would be nice but you are still going to replace them when they wear so not a deal breaker. Thicker/stronger chassis and shock towers would be nice depending on the process increase. Maybe just add a top plate. Agree with a better servo saver.

The bottom line is they need to keep these trucks proceed around what they currently are.

Oh - metal shock caps for the Typhon.

Maybe Aluminum shocks on the 3S models if the price wasn't going to raise too much. My front shocks on the BRCC were leaking on my second run and it hadn't gone a foot off the ground yet.

Maybe Aluminum shocks on the 3S models if the price wasn't going to raise too much. My front shocks on the BRCC were leaking on my second run and it hadn't gone a foot off the ground yet.

For the price point plastic is fine, but they need to make them better. They all leak. Total redesign needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back