What would you pay (if anything) to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live

What would you pay to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live??

• Nothing

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • $5

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $10

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $20

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • $30

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • $40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • More than $50

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Let's suppose that these two came to a town near you with an exhibition of bashing. Would you be willing to pay to see them? Maybe even bash with them? Talk with them?

I can tell you that I would pay at least $50. These guys are so instrumental to the whole RC bashing movement and I really love both of their personalities. It would definitely be worth it for me ?
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with either of these two guys. Nor did they ask me to see if there was any interest. This is purely for my own curiosity.

I think if it were an organized and sponsored event I would pay $50 to watch and another $25ish to bash with them and learn their Jedi ways.

Totally. How cool would that be!

Totally. How cool would that be!

I think it would be awesome. It’s the way of the future especially with the 1/5 scale rigs. That is where it will go. The larger scale rigs will be easier to watch from the sides. It’s the way of the future! Just need some investors to get it going!

Edit-TBH I would even pay $25 for a meet and greet but an organized meet and greet I wouldnt pay to just meet up with them at a McDonalds or Hotel conference room lol. They seem like cool and down to earth guys.

I think it would be awesome. It’s the way of the future especially with the 1/5 scale rigs. That is where it will go. The larger scale rigs will be easier to watch from the sides. It’s the way of the future! Just need some investors to get it going!

Edit-TBH I would even pay $25 for a meet and greet. They seem like cool and down to earth guys.
Here's the real question. Would you pay $2 to meet me? ?

My name wasn’t up there
Pay for my flight and lodgings. Then I’ll hand over $2

Brother that would be priceless lol. All kidding aside though I’d pay the same amount. Dude, you shovel out thousands for this hobby and pave the way for guys like me to know what works best and what doesn’t all out of love for the hobby. I don’t think people understand that.

Brother that would be priceless lol. All kidding aside though I’d pay the same amount. Dude, you shovel out thousands for this hobby and pave the way for guys like me to know what works best and what doesn’t all out of love for the hobby. I don’t think people understand that.
Awww, shucks ? Thanks. I know I am a pretty polarizing figure. I'm definitely not for everyone ? I wear my heart on my sleeve and I don't sugarcoat my feelings ? It's just the way I'm wired.

Awww, shucks ? Thanks. I know I am a pretty polarizing figure. I'm definitely not for everyone ? I wear my heart on my sleeve and I don't sugarcoat my feelings ? It's just the way I'm wired.

It’s all good brother. Seriously though, what you do is much appreciated. I know it sounds like I’m blowing you but whatever, it is what is. Guys like you, Rich, RCDude, Vas and a few others are the reason bashing is becoming what it is. You guys take the time to post videos, spend the money necessary to do so, buy the upgrades and test them etc.

That’s called being real. I hate poop being sugar coated

I have to pay? Well okay then, I can swing the $2. I get the feeling I'll be sleeping with Luna when I come visit.

2DD5B25C-068B-46DD-BBFF-47D86201A6D7.jpeg

I would surely pay more than $50 to hang with them for a day and bash. I am not 100% sure on how much to pay to meet a barbarian with a bended brain tho ?

I would surely pay more than $50 to hang with them for a day and bash. I am not 100% sure on how much to pay to meet a barbarian with a bended brain tho ?
I’d pay to have a repeat of driving into the fire pit.

Back