What would you pay (if anything) to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live

What would you pay to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live??

• Nothing

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • $5

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $10

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $20

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • $30

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • $40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • More than $50

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d pay to have a repeat of driving into the fire pit.
images.jpg

Let's suppose that these two came to a town near you with an exhibition of bashing. Would you be willing to pay to see them? Maybe even bash with them? Talk with them?

I can tell you that I would pay at least $50. These guys are so instrumental to the whole RC bashing movement and I really love both of their personalities. It would definitely be worth it for me ?
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with either of these two guys. Nor did they ask me to see if there was any interest. This is purely for my own curiosity.
Considering what we've invested this far, seems like a small price to pay to be able to hang with the guys that set the trends for how we upgrade our trucks. Surprised you wouldn't include yourself in the mix Ed. Not blowin smoke up your a$$ either. Those guys don't hangout here on the forum often, but you've been here since my day one. They taught me how to wreck'm and buy the parts I need to make them stronger. You showed me how to drive it right, fix it properly, how to get the most out of the hobby, and I'm still learning important life lessons to this day. You might not have as many followers on YouTube, but you have way more followers on the Arrma Forum. I'd surely pay extra for that.

Considering what we've invested this far, seems like a small price to pay to be able to hang with the guys that set the trends for how we upgrade our trucks. Surprised you wouldn't include yourself in the mix Ed. Not blowin smoke up your a$$ either. Those guys don't hangout here on the forum often, but you've been here since my day one. They taught me how to wreck'm and buy the parts I need to make them stronger. You showed me how to drive it right, fix it properly, how to get the most out of the hobby, and I'm still learning important life lessons to this day. You might not have as many followers on YouTube, but you have way more followers on the Arrma Forum. I'd surely pay extra for that.
Thanks, brother. But those two set the gold standard. I'd be the clown warn up act ? Mic me up and hear me swear!

Thanks, brother. But those two set the gold standard. I'd be the clown warn up act ? Mic me up and hear me swear!
You may be the opening act, but your still a rock star! ??

I’m just gonna buy a house in one of their neighborhoods... then stock them until we become BFF’s ?
If anything, at least to get some of that beautiful bash weather they always seem to have. ☀️?

How much would you all pay to see TheRcSaylors bash?
They are nice people, but not very riveting and not worth paying to see IMO.

How much would you all pay to see TheRcSaylors bash?
First their watching RcSaylors and that leads them to Rich and Eric and the next thing you know their buying a Karton 6s and an M2C chassis, any channel that promotes the hobby is a good thing ?
Are you really comparing them to Duperbash and RC Dude 81? ???
Not in anyway, shape or form ? ?

Last edited:
Back