What would you pay (if anything) to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live

What would you pay to see Rich Duperbash and/or RC Dude81 bash live??

• Nothing

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • $5

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $10

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • $20

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • $30

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • $40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • More than $50

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's suppose that these two came to a town near you with an exhibition of bashing. Would you be willing to pay to see them? Maybe even bash with them? Talk with them?

I can tell you that I would pay at least $50. These guys are so instrumental to the whole RC bashing movement and I really love both of their personalities. It would definitely be worth it for me ?
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with either of these two guys. Nor did they ask me to see if there was any interest. This is purely for my own curiosity.
I would really love to meet those guys. I would really like to meet you, hell, i would like to meet everybody on this forum!
Also i would definitetly pay for a big Arrma forum meeting. Having fun, talking/bashing/crashing rc's, have a few beers and laugh a lot.

But paying to see 2 guys bash? No never, that's not what this hobby is about (for me).

I can see where you are coming from. But like you said, people will or will not pay to see certain events. I love billiards and would pay to watch a professional match. No chance of anyone getting hurt by missing the nine ball but I find it entertaining nonetheless. It takes a lot of skill to play at that level.

I think you know me well enough to know that I love jumping my trucks. I also enjoy watching other people. Guys like Rich and Eric are entertaining and I enjoy watching their videos. I think it would be a blast to meet them ?
I'd definitely pay to Bash with them, yourself and a bunch of others from here! I've messaged back and forth with both Rich and Eric several times and even talked with Rich on the phone a few time's. Both are very nice guy's. Rich is about 6 hrs north of me and Eric is in south Carolina..... Would take some effort but would be a blast! ???

It's all about having fun. $25-$50 isn't much to me. I think it would be a lot of fun. And I hope everyone knows this was just thought I had. For all I know they wouldn't want to be paid anything or even be willing to do it. Plus honestly, I'm pretty sure I could bash with them anyway as long as I dragged my ass to them ?

I can see where you are coming from. But like you said, people will or will not pay to see certain events. I love billiards and would pay to watch a professional match. No chance of anyone getting hurt by missing the nine ball but I find it entertaining nonetheless. It takes a lot of skill to play at that level.

I think you know me well enough to know that I love jumping my trucks. I also enjoy watching other people. Guys like Rich and Eric are entertaining and I enjoy watching their videos. I think it would be a blast to meet them ?

Ok, how about this?

I wouldn't pay money to be only a spectator but if there was some sort of organized event where everyone could bash and meet within reasonable distance then yeah, I'd burn a tank of gas to partake in something like that for sure . I had this goofy vision of the guy in some parking lot with a couple of ramps doing jumps until everything broke, thanking the crowd and packing up. That I wouldn't pay 2 dead flies for.

Ok, how about this?...That I wouldn't pay 2 dead flies for.
E757C593-FE78-4F3F-B484-4DC92BE05769.gif

Ok, how about this?

I wouldn't pay money to be only a spectator but if there was some sort of organized event where everyone could bash and meet within reasonable distance then yeah, I'd burn a tank of gas to partake in something like that for sure . I had this goofy vision of the guy in some parking lot with a couple of ramps doing jumps until everything broke, thanking the crowd and packing up. That I wouldn't pay 2 dead flies for.
I guess you don't watch their videos ?

I guess you don't watch their videos ?

Actually I'm subscribed to both of them and also yourself. My order of favorite is Rich, you and RC . I don't know what to tell you. I like playing with RC cars but I don't put it on that high of pedestal to see any one of you as a marketable commodity. I'd hang out and try to match or one up anyone of you but I'm not sitting there with popcorn and watching. That's some "puts the lotion on the skin" fun for me.

Youtubers get enough money from sponsordeals. They can do without mine...
This. I’m sure they’re each very nice people but I wouldn’t fork over money for a bash.

I’m almost inclined to say…actually am saying it😂…if something did materialize, it should be for free based on how much support they receive from their fan base/YouTube subscribers.

Not knocking anyone that would spend to see either of them.

Dowhatchalike.

Back