What would you pay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Brand new just took the wrap off to smell it lmao
XLX2 new with receipt
Spektrum rx x 2 new never open with receipt as well but all items same receipt, so if split apart copies anyways help me out guys I can’t lose out either here are some pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Brand new just took the wrap off to smell it lmao
XLX2 new with receipt
Spektrum rx x 2 new never open with receipt as well but all items same receipt, so if split apart copies anyways help me out guys I can’t lose out either here are some pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I’ll make a decision based on your input and listed on the classifieds to follow forum rules.

I also have these new as well I have to look for receipt

image.jpg

Pm me
I want to see what price should I start with and then classified

image.jpg

Pm me

I’m just redoing the way I was doing the hobby buying and buying with no need
I don’t want to get in trouble but if interested and it’s ok with the forum PM me and we could talk

image.jpg

Pm me

I’m just redoing the way I was doing the hobby buying and buying with no need
I don’t want to get in trouble but if interested and it’s ok with the forum PM me and we could talk
If it’s an issue when I get home from they will go on classifieds I’m doing this from a work van lol

Last edited:
AMain has the XLX2 for 269.99 with free shipping, and right now they have a $25 off coupon for orders of $250 or more... so you can get a brand new sealed one for $245 shipped, plus tax

AMain has the XLX2 for 269.99 with free shipping, and right now they have a $25 off coupon for orders of $250 or more... so you can get a brand new sealed one for $245 shipped, plus tax
Good point does the seal makes it faster ? Jk ok good point bring it on so I can know what to do with it maybe I’ll hold onto it till the sale is off lol jk
Btw it’s still under 30 day warranty with HH .

Ok I ask for help not to be bashed if you don’t have a number in mind please let the post be thank you.
You consider that getting bashed? :ROFLMAO:

That is important information for a potential buyer, especially with how often XLX2s go up in flames.
I sure as hell would not buy one without warranty.

You consider that getting bashed? :ROFLMAO:

That is important information for a potential buyer, especially with how often XLX2s go up in flames.
I sure as hell would not buy one without warranty.
It’s hilarious right thanks for being a model member of this community I respect everyone I expect the same if not interested leave the post alone is all I ask
Sold what’s your address?
Well this will my last post if interested it’ll be in the classifieds thank you everyone 👍

It’s hilarious right thanks for being a model member of this community I respect everyone I expect the same if not interested leave the post alone is all I ask

Sold what’s your address?
Well this will my last post if interested it’ll be in the classifieds thank you everyone 👍
Haha, you don’t seem to grasp the concept of an public forum.
I‘ll post in whatever thread I want to 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back