What ya think? Baby bath for a speed cover 🤣🤣🤣👍🤟 .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice options!

oh that would look sick! Would have to make the teeth out of titanium or something so he doesn't end up needing crowns after a bad crash! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alien Isolation Mouth GIF by Xbox

This one could work well, just might have to cut the center to reduce the width as needed.
Tryed to find a photo of the under side to show you guys .I saw one just don't remember but the bottom side has nice rib let's that could aid in aero dynamics.easy fabrication . probably 4 inches removed from the middle and then bring both sides together and then just measure the length you need and cut the back off ..then some bracing and 2 part epoxy .some sanding and paint and waaaa la. Speed cover ..and you can even buy a roll of carbon fiber wrap and cover it ...😁👍.I told you guys I love to customize and modify. When ever I get around to making this I'll post it here and on my thread modify Sunday.😁👍
I saw someone on here a while back take an rc boat hull, flip it upside down & use it for a body. Actually thought it looked pretty cool
I already did that also . actually a few months ago .I took one of my catamaran top cover and put it on my Big Papa long Rock messing around and didn't look bad 🤣
Omg awesome idea ..I swear i have vision!! ..check this out..speed cover with a mouth and it opens up and a micro speed car comes out 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
53" long plenty of length to work with .in my case I would only need 32" kinda sucks they show no under view so we can see what it looks like since the bottom would be our top but the front has nice sleek aerodynamics obviously all of these you will need to do a lot of cutting and shaping but they will work..now for this one it's at bass pro shops and they want $79 .I'm all set with that .I would not buy this .but still cheaper than a delta plastic cover .or a real speed runner cover.

Screenshot_20230204-072644.png

These come in a good variety of colors .front looks just about right ..sides look they start off around that 4" to 5" and gets slimmer as it goes to the rear .will cover most of the rc.do love the red😁👍.
I would run some masking tape from either inside or out all the way around.as a guide.then remove inches to your need from the center then merge both sides and remove the back to let any air out ..😁👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204-074234.png
    Screenshot_20230204-074234.png
    381 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Finally found one that shows the bottom view.the front even already has a nice lip that could act as a air splitter.👍I like that.but doesn't look like the sides gives you much to play with.not sure but I believe I would need around that 5" or slightly more ..so the wheels get covered.i love the rib let's that run through the bottom.wounder if they would assist in aerodynamics.🤔if anything they would look nice .👍might get this one.because of that front lip.

Screenshot_20230204-075603.png

Screenshot_20230204-075530.png

If the rope holes weren't there in the front lip I'd say it would be perfect.yes I can cover them by using a clear plastic cookie container but just saying if they were not there it would be even better..my only concern is doesn't look like the sides of the front are would cover the wheels..I might be wrong.i wouldn't know unless I have this in my hands and see it in person. I believe this is at target for $15 .good deal.. awesome deal actually.these plastics are very durable.i mean it's made to hold people in them so I would imagine they must be over 5mm thick.
Looks like the front might be at around that 5" mark .I'm really thinking of checking this out to day at target..now is the time to get these because it's winter..so hurry up buy one.before spring 🌼🌼🌱🌱 gets here and they are all put away ..damn I'm excited.. allways excited to save money😁😁😁 and I can put what I saved on to the 4 s system I need to get for my Big Papa long Rock build.and I will throw a wing on this .I love wings .it completes the look .I think a wing like the vendetta or limitless style attached from the sides would stabilize the rear from flapping around .give it some sturdiness.😁👍

Last edited:
This one is nice to .has a nice dip in the front and plenty of side to work with but then stupid Handel holes ruin's it lol .so this one is no bueno for me

Screenshot_20230204-082914.png

Screenshot_20230204-082812.png

This is friggin awesome. Lol. Sleds a plenty Blitz! Epic thread….

Just thought of something..I'm not sure how wide the frount are on these things but let's say on the kids size they are about 10" wide or less then I don't think removing inches from the center would work .it would take away from the front lip flatness or straightness.probably make it more round and then wouldn't cover the whole nose right so maybey cutting from the top sides and then merging them might work best.wont know untill I have it in my hands
This is friggin awesome. Lol. Sleds a plenty Blitz! Epic thread….
@BudUMfan you gonna get one bud?? Come on let's do this.😁👍
@Johnny b I know he's thinking about it. 😁 Something tells me there gonna be a lot of kids sleds sold today 🤣🤣🤣🤣.great way to boost the economy 👍
@Jiggs H I know he wants one to 😁

Last edited:
So I was going through my shed and I found a lime green plastic snow sled/ slider that was my son's when he was younger.going to see if this might work out😁👍 I'll take pics later

You’re not gonna host a Tupperware party are ya?
Sure why not🤣 let's get everyone together with speedos and let's go sledding 🤣🤣🤣
That would be some funny ass sh**🤣👍
Just thinking.i don't think the one I found will work.. because the front is round and if I remove a few inches from the middle then when I merge both sides I don't think the front will be wide enough to cover the nose .tires might stick out..the red one that I posted on here has a wide flat front so that would be ideal to work with..my wife said if you cut this up and it doesn't work she would be upset because it was our son's first sled lol.im thinking to my self like who cares it's just sitting in the shed doing nothing..she had forgot all about it untill I dug it up out of the shed that she never goes into lol.women allways saving every little thing..😁

Last edited:
Back