Kraton What you guys suggestion on which one is good? Kraton 4S V2 or 6s V5??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
Okay so I’m getting my 4th Arrma and which one is good kraton 4S V2 or kraton 6S v5

67ABFC6F-2C6A-489E-8753-A203668524BC.png

8A3680D6-4490-44D3-98E6-9FC24D167019.png

Okay so I’m getting my 4th Arrma and which one is good kraton 4S V2 or kraton 6S v5

View attachment 231370

View attachment 231371

My answer may NOT be the correct answer.... I do not have any 4S rigs, but I do have 3S. I also have several 6S rigs. I also have 3S rigs with a center diff and 3S with a slipper clutch.

I would pick the model with a center diff and not that DAMN slipper clutch unless you just like to adjust and figure out slippers.

Kraton 6S v5

Best of luck with a selection (y)

I have the v5 6s never owned the other one but if you want to go slower just adjust your throttle , if not let it rip! Alot of fun that one is

My answer may NOT be the correct answer.... I do not have any 4S rigs, but I do have 3S. I also have several 6S rigs. I also have 3S rigs with a center diff and 3S with a slipper clutch.

I would pick the model with a center diff and not that DAMN slipper clutch unless you just like to adjust and figure out slippers.

Kraton 6S v5

Best of luck with a selection (y)
Oh yeah so u suggest the 6s better…
okay so everyone is going for the 6S..so I gonna think it hard and sleep on it..lol thanx guys for ur opinion…👌🙏🏼

Oh yeah so u suggest the 6s better…
okay so everyone is going for the 6S..so I gonna think it hard and sleep on it..lol thanx guys for ur opinion…👌🙏🏼
If you can spare the extra coins...yes. Now the 4S is not bad, but if you KNOW that you KNOW, you will never want to kill it beyond its measure...or try to upgrade like a 6S or bash it like a 6S on that level, and you are just a mild low-level basher...this could make sense for you. You only know what you want.

6S will give you room for growth, durability, more metal, etc. I personally like my Kraton 6S with the 4S Backflip LP tires, so there are ways you can have that look if you want that but in a 6S. You can always run it on 4S... I'd rather have more property to grow than be landlocked with the 4S.

(y)

If you can spare the extra coins...yes. Now the 4S is not bad, but if you KNOW that you KNOW, you will never want to kill it beyond its measure...or try to upgrade like a 6S or bash it like a 6S on that level, and you are just a mild low-level basher...this could make sense for you. You only know what you want.

6S will give you room for growth, durability, more metal, etc. I personally like my Kraton 6S with the 4S Backflip LP tires, so there are ways you can have that look if you want that but in a 6S. You can always run it on 4S... I'd rather have more property to grow than be landlocked with the 4S.

(y)
Gotcha more explain on between both of them…also say on YouTube if it’s worth it on getting the extreme kraton 6sroller and out ur own electronics instead the ready to run kraton 6s it’s like $200 difference..lol

Gotcha more explain on between both of them…also say on YouTube if it’s worth it on getting the extreme kraton 6sroller and out ur own electronics instead the ready to run kraton 6s it’s like $200 difference..lol
EXB roller is a good stronger option, but it adds more cost if you do not have the electronics or must purchase them. The RTR is still a good option and not bad for an RTR.

It depends on your coins and how you bash what you plan to do with it. Jumping to the moon is not my cup of tea, so I did not need an EXB, but I purchased one the price was good for a roller, and I had all the electronics, so no added cost.

I will never buy another plastic tub Arrma again. They are great starter cars if you are getting into the hobby but the 6s line is such a better vehicle for not much more money. If you can swing an Exb roller and the rtr electronics from Jenny’s it ends up being a decent build and has the basics covered.

I would say exb 6s but the v2 4s is rather impressive so far even with that clutch. It depends of the budget you have. The 4s is cheaper, the oarts are going to be cheaper and you wont upgrade it much because its already strong stock. The 6s specially the RTR kraton you will need to upgrade stuff overtime. Diffs, chassis, hassis braces, maybe shock towers are known weaknesses. from day 1 you should upgrade stuff like add a exb front bumper and better ackerman plate for the steering because the stock one is just going to banana. I snaped mine who was exb. You will be better off getting the exb and buying take off electronics from jennysrc. You get more for ur money and you get amazing upgrades out of the box. I just tweaked my rear shock tower yesterday after 2 years of abuse. Tumbled into a tree direccly into the left shock tower stand off. Its not my brother who damaged it( he drove my kraton twice so far) it was the pro🤣

6s. Not really a comparison in my opinion. Shock towers bending is usually the frist thing. You can just bend them back or go with the EXB 7075 option from Jennys. If you go super hard you may end up bending the chassis as well.....just depends how high you send it. M2c chassis if you want to go crazy or the EXB 7075 opiton is also very good. There is a wealth of information and parts support for the 6s platform as it's been a staple for quite some time.

4s V2 !
New chassis 25€ vs 120€ for an upgraded 6s chassis if you bend it.
I am not afraid of the slipper, just set it correct and forget it.

Just one lipo is also nice. Lighter is good too.

Its very easy for me on the Outcast side, but with Kraton....there is the 1/8 EXB Roller which is a good option.

BUT: There is no bad choice. There is just your choice! And i hope you will have a lot of fun.

What are the other 3 Arrma cars you have already?

If you don't have a big truck, then go K6s. If you already have several big trucks and are looking for something smaller, go K4s, or even Granite3S.

But with all that said, the K6s is one of the best all around bashers you can buy.

What are the other 3 Arrma cars you have already?

If you don't have a big truck, then go K6s. If you already have several big trucks and are looking for something smaller, go K4s, or even Granite3S.

But with all that said, the K6s is one of the best all around bashers you can buy.
Well I have the vorteks and typhon and big rock but I’m selling my big rock to get the kraton now..lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back