Kraton What's a full build cost?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shelf queen here. I built it to bash it. I have already bashed it stock and with about 80% of the mods it has now. I already blew out and rebuilt diffs. The only reason I haven't bashed it yet in its current form is because the stupid stock servo saver crapped out on me. I am going to order an aftermarket set up soon and do the snap ring solution in the mean time. I built a tank to use it. I don't have any shelfs to put it on anyways. 😜
Speaking for myself, the chase is worth the coin if I'm gonna enjoy the eff out of it! If I'm laughing my a$$ off and/or giggling like a child I totally accept it. I wanna drive my stuff & push the limits of these "toys". They are incredible works of mechanics & should be used as such in my opinion. I'm still amazed every time that I turn them on they come to life!

Speaking for myself, the chase is worth the coin if I'm gonna enjoy the eff out of it! If I'm laughing my a$$ off and/or giggling like a child I totally accept it. I wanna drive my stuff & push the limits of these "toys". They are incredible works of mechanics & should be used as such in my opinion. I'm still amazed every time that I turn them on they come to life!
💯

Honestly, this post was more about curiosity then a desire the do it. I had a K8 blx for my first Arrma. It almost had me switch to another brand I was so disappointed with it. It broke A LOT and it was SO dam heavy! My K6 Krajave is almost as big and is very lite in comparison. I don't want to lug anything K8 heavy around any time soon. Maybe in the distant future, if I come into more funny money, but tbh I'll probably spend it on a 1:1 scale rig! 😆

Honestly, this post was more about curiosity then a desire the do it. I had a K8 blx for my first Arrma. It almost had me switch to another brand I was so disappointed with it. It broke A LOT and it was SO dam heavy! My K6 Krajave is almost as big and is very lite in comparison. I don't want to lug anything K8 heavy around any time soon. Maybe in the distant future, if I come into more funny money, but tbh I'll probably spend it on a 1:1 scale rig! 😆
I just throw it over my shoulder when I have to carry my truck any distance. Alot easier than down low.

I just throw it over my shoulder when I have to carry my truck any distance. Alot easier than down low.
I had a big pick up when I had my K8. Now I have a subcompact car... doubt It would even fit! 😆 Maybe with the back seats folded down I could get it in the hatch back. 🙄

I had a big pick up when I had my K8. Now I have a subcompact car... doubt It would even fit! 😆 Maybe with the back seats folded down I could get it in the hatch back. 🙄
I hear ya! I used to use stand my truck up on its back wheels sitting on a Tupperware, then strapped it in with the seat belt. Anything us doable if you think outside the box.
Another way you can transport these big trucks in small cars is if you happen to have Yakima or Thule racks.. you can get a rooftop box. Locked away and keeps your car clean, plus it can be used for other stuff obviously.
Granted that's more stuff to buy, but hey...spending $300 for a couple of batteries is always justified. 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back