What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Have a 5.6 lb standing rib roast fresh cut today from the butcher in the fridge doing a dry brine overnight. Going to put this baby on my Green Egg tomorrow for about 2-3 hours on low heat. Then let it rest and get the egg up to about 600 degree, then put it on to get a nice crust. Love me some prime rib steaks.

20210619_142208.jpg

Dang that’s a sad existence 😱
Very sad, I have Hemochromatosis which is iron overload and it creates liver damage if I eat a lot of iron. It sucks because I have to give blood every two months. No cure and its the only thing that keeps it under control.
Ferritin level in my blood is what they test for and normal is below 50. Anything higher than that and they take a pint. When they first tested it my level was 960:eek:
I cheat once in awhile though...;)

Now back to the regular scheduled program...

Very sad, I have Hemochromatosis which is iron overload and it creates liver damage if I eat a lot of iron. It sucks because I have to give blood every two months. No cure and its the only thing that keeps it under control.
Ferritin level in my blood is what they test for and normal is below 50. Anything higher than that and they take a pint. When they first tested it my level was 960:eek:
I cheat once in awhile though...;)

Now back to the regular scheduled program...
Bummer. I’m just the opposite. Iron infusions a couple times a year!

Any way, on to the food!

Nice bro, my brother and I have a bunch of meat dry aging right now. One of our briskets is on 134 days. We order wagyu all the time (he pays) and it's amazing. He shows me the price tag and it's just ridiculous. Ribeye steak can go for 300-600 bucks. Soooo tasty though!
I have a cheat code on briskets. Grab a prime from Costco and inject it with Waygu tallow. Amazing

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back