What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Doom! This is your notice to head my way if you wanna piece.

1D5A6A8F-C8B3-4E24-9DB3-637FA227F802.jpeg

B1BF5B63-8B41-4C0B-8997-BF938625535B.jpeg

Dessert…
411BABC7-6323-4E0A-9715-A11FE6E329E8.jpeg

Last edited:
You are just ornery! Looks tempting but I don't think I could make it in time!

I took Mrs. Doom! Out for Italian tonight. It was nice to go out for a quiet sit down meal, And she made bread pudding...I am stuffed.
I love a good bread pudding. We have a BBQ joint nearby that makes a pretty tasty one.

I made these for us last night was pretty good. Basic. Seasoned the chicken breast over night. Baked and sliced into a pan. Some onions, green and red peppers sliced up, taco seasoning and some fresh sliced
3CA89186-CB3C-4DB6-88CD-336D82D8BA06.jpeg
Avacado which I’m addicted to now on anything i can eat it on. Add salsa or other toppings where needed lol

@jondilly1974 since i see you're into smoking. You should try this smoked pineapple. I cant ever find the original source for the link but its

Skin pineapple, slice in half down core (leave core on), cover in honey, drizzle natural sugar (i use turbinado sugar), smoke 1-1.5 hours at 250, cut into bite sized pieces, drizzle with dark rum, briefly return to heat, enjoy. The core should be just as tender as the rest.​

Have you converted from a speed runner to a meat smoker ????lol

JK
Always done both homie. Also love some whiskey to go along with it. These ribs cooked themselves while I cleaned out all the gutters today as they were full of maple seedlings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back