What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210712_191412.jpg

Tri tip and asian salad on the back porch

Those ribs are the bomb! 🤤

Not for dinner tonight but over the last few days I have smoked about 50-55 lbs of pork butt. Sister is having a baby shower and I never pass up a moment to make some food! Vacuum packed it and will boil them the morning before. The flavor is even better than fresh.
64869454802__989DB6F6-C2BF-4C3B-9F7A-5042E066EAF1.jpg

Not for dinner tonight but over the last few days I have smoked about 50-55 lbs of pork butt. Sister is having a baby shower and I never pass up a moment to make some food! Vacuum packed it and will boil them the morning before. The flavor is even better than fresh.
View attachment 159727
I love left over pulled pork. I just put a little mop sauce on it to keep it moist.

I love left over pulled pork. I just put a little mop sauce on it to keep it moist.
Agreed. Gone are the days trying to scramble to make this to be done a few hours before a party. I secretly hope no one eats it so I can take it back home and freeze it in 1lb packs for later.

Agreed. Gone are the days trying to scramble to make this to be done a few hours before a party. I secretly hope no one eats it so I can take it back home and freeze it in 1lb packs for later.
Yep. Looks awesome!! I am East Coast...so a little vinegar style sauce in the meat, and some coleslaw and hot sauce with it on a bun....good to go!!!!

I have been digging this mop sauce from Kroger called Moonshine Moppin’

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back