What's next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yz125ryder

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anybody know what Arrma is going to be releasing next? Possibly a 1/5th scale to compete with the Reeper/Xmaxx? Maybe an on-road car? Im just curious as to what you guys think!

Its tough to say. But definitely fun to think about.

If they take a page from other manufactures and look at what mods consumers are creating, we may see a Nero XL. In contrast, due to the fact many people wish to whine before research, the Nero does not yet have a "good" reputation IMO.

If the overall weight and potential speed is deemed to be the main culprit behind these complaints, it would be safe to assume Arrma would be quite hesitant to introduce and even bigger, heavier, faster Nero. Very sad thought for those of us who can bash our Neros with realistic expectations.

That would bring me to believe that a standard chassis, 1/5 scale would be the most logical step.

But, the one thing that stands out in my mind is Arrma's strive for speed. Going bigger, logically Arrma would have to make them faster simply because how they brand themselves. Doing this will increase breakage. Especially on RTR packages.

They could surprise us with more 1/10 scale, 1/8 scale drive train vehicles akin to the Senton.

Personally, I want kit versions.

Its tough to say. But definitely fun to think about.

If they take a page from other manufactures and look at what mods consumers are creating, we may see a Nero XL. In contrast, due to the fact many people wish to whine before research, the Nero does not yet have a "good" reputation IMO.

If the overall weight and potential speed is deemed to be the main culprit behind these complaints, it would be safe to assume Arrma would be quite hesitant to introduce and even bigger, heavier, faster Nero. Very sad thought for those of us who can bash our Neros with realistic expectations.

That would bring me to believe that a standard chassis, 1/5 scale would be the most logical step.

But, the one thing that stands out in my mind is Arrma's strive for speed. Going bigger, logically Arrma would have to make them faster simply because how they brand themselves. Doing this will increase breakage. Especially on RTR packages.

They could surprise us with more 1/10 scale, 1/8 scale drive train vehicles akin to the Senton.

Personally, I want kit versions.
Redcat made a 1/5th scale buggy that apparently was a pretty good RC. I wonder if the Nero would hold up better if it was larger and had more durability. I don't own the Nero, but I love the design and usability it has. I have seen some people having durability issues, but that is because most people are bashing them too hard, and should have bought the Outcast to do so. I was hoping for maybe a 1/5th Kraton or Outcast. But being a 1/5th, the Nero could be even cooler with the diff brain and all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back