Outcast what's the best outcast/notorious video ? who got the most backflips ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werner sline

Reaction score
hi there !

i'm tracking the best outcast vids, could you help me ?

i'm also searching for the most backflips done with a outcast/notorious. have you seen some triple backflips of over ?

i think the best airtime action is provided by my man RICH DUPERBASH ! but what other vids would kick "ashes" too ?

nice triple here :

that single backflip off a roof top is nice too

I only seen doubles. He might have got a triple on the first one if he didn't chicken out.

thanks for the vid man, they did indeed send it nicely ! right before it went " kaputt " ( broken )

they did some nice backflips with such a small ramp !

The mega drop by TP longest outcast jump out there. 300 ft plus

It was at this moment ? he knew no one would beat it. Arrma tuff or what
Screenshot_20181208-093935.jpg

Last edited:
^^^you the man. I was going to look for that one, king of backflips.

thank you ! if the notorious didn't twist like a spaghetti, i could land a 6 flips backflip. i already made that with a modified hpi savage... !

My favorite of Rich’s videos is when he jumps his rc car so far he lands on his real car...

Rich defies gravity so often. I get stuck on youtube watching his stuff for hours. I'm always amazed at the fact that the majority of the time, his trucks actually drive back to his truck to go home.

Rich defies gravity so often. I get stuck on youtube watching his stuff for hours. I'm always amazed at the fact that the majority of the time, his trucks actually drive back to his truck to go home.

truth ! rich is talented ! and not only that he drive sooo good , he also makes the nicest comments EVER ! a gifted man !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back