Whats the best tire out there for the arrma senton 3s blx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenditRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
What is the best tire out there for the arrma senton 3s blx? Definitely think a wider tire would help alot on big jumps!

Just throw the dBoots fortress on for a quick change.

Best for loose dirt?

Best for track use?

Best for beach sand dunes?

Best for parking lot bashing?

Best for shelf queen?

There really isn't one tire that is best at everything. We need some input as @Jerry-rigged indicated above.

I would add the following categories to this list:

Best for cushy landings from 20ft jumps
Best for 80+ speeds
Best for grass
Best for carpet track
Best for Clay track
Best for BMX dirt track
Best for drifting

The dBoots Fortresses aren’t bad, but ProLine MX28 Badlands are my favorites. Still running a set on my Kraton 4s. They don’t have bite on a loose surface like a dusty track, but pretty much everything else they rock. ??

The dBoots Fortresses aren’t bad, but ProLine MX28 Badlands are my favorites. Still running a set on my Kraton 4s. They don’t have bite on a loose surface like a dusty track, but pretty much everything else they rock. ??
I have not tried the MX28 either but the look like a dirt bike tire so the got to be good. Those will mount on Granite wheel right? Like the PL F11 but not sure if worth going 17mm.

I agree, the Fortress tires are not bad. I swapped to Duratrax Lockups, and they seem to have better traction, and don't balloon quite as bad at high speed.

Duratrax vs Proline, ( I have the MX2.8 on my Siren) the proline tires have better / firmer foams, but traction seems similar. The look is very different. Both are great off road, neither is great on road.

For the Granite, Duratrax has a 14mm hex rim, for Proline, you need to modify the truck either up to 17mm or down to 12mm.

I would honestly either go with the 14mm Lockups as @Jerry-rigged suggested, or upgrade to 17mm hexes and run Badlands. Either way is a good upgrade from the Fortress tires. Jerry’s way will be less expensive for sure. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back