What's the best weight oil for the diffs.. Keaton mainly used on track. Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kraton and talion have the same platform. On my talion using 7k rear, 20k center and 10k front. Makes it more manageable on slightly loose track
It all depends on the track, I like this as a start point

IMG_6178.JPG
Best weight gear oil for all diffs??

The Kraton and talion have the same platform. On my talion using 7k rear, 20k center and 10k front. Makes it more manageable on slightly loose track
It all depends on the track, I like this as a start point

View attachment 7991
Thank you

Thank you. Why is there so many different answers to this. A lot of people use 30,000 front 100,000 center and 30, 000 front.. so, many combinations? I

I
Thank you

Thank you. Why is there so many different answers to this. A lot of people use 30,000 front 100,000 center and 30, 000 front.. so, many combinations? I

It all depends on what you are doing, bashing or track and then what type of track. I am no expert but there are so many videos on setups for different track conditions

Thicker center diff oil all gets the power to all four wheels more of the time, good for a drag race but not so good when coming out of a corner on a dusty track. When I watch the pros it is almost unbelievable how stable their cars are

I like Adam Drake's videos but there are lots more

This is posted in a thread here, but I saved it for future reference. This should give you some idea for what you want to do.
diff-oil-explained.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back