Whats the deal with lipo batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyJ

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vorteks
Guys im so confused on which 6s battery to buy. Youve got all the cheaper brands on Amazon with decent C ratings and good reviews, and then youve got the more expensive brands that cost two to three times as much and claim similar specs. What is the actual difference in Lipo batteries? Is there anyone that has actual data or evidence of the differences?

Last edited:
In layman's terms-
The C rating for a LiPo battery, refers to the capacity of energy the battery can safely discharge, represented as a multiple of its overall capacity.
A battery that has a higher C rating delivers more energy, and that means higher performance.

Guys im so confused on which 6s battery to buy. Youve got all the cheaper brands on Amazon with decent C ratings and good reviews, and then youve got the more expensive brands that cost two to three times as much and claim similar specs. What is the actual difference in Lipo batteries? Is there anyone that has actually data or
I use cheap brands and i never notice anything thats worse than my expensive batteries. A cheap brand that i know is good and that many people will agree is good are "Zeee" batteries. Cheap and good quality

I use cheap brands and i never notice anything thats worse than my expensive batteries. A cheap brand that i know is good and that many people will agree is good are "Zeee" batteries. Cheap and good quality
+1 zees are cheap and fairly accurate.. I've got quite a few basher packs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back