Typhon What's the difference - bearing sets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask the same question.
Just ordered the 2016 sealed kit for my Kraton and Noto. I don't expect any difference. All the bearing sizes listed are identical for both. The seals are the same.... Price is the same. Call Fasteddy.

Call or email them. Report back looks like others including myself would like to know.

Didn't you see the pictures one is for the Typhon 6s BLX 2016 and the other is for the Typhoon Speed Buggy lol.

Typhoon Speed Buggy

Attachments

• 1565676525421.png
    1565676525421.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 45
Interesting. The FastEddy website says it is an Arrma product and spells it "Typhon" and the listed bearings are identical for the "Speed buggy" and the BLX 6S Typhon (2016).

I say the Typhoon Speed buggy is just a typo. Because it lists all the identical bearings to the 2016 kit. Just get the 2016 kit. You should be good. If you cross reference the Typhon 6s to the other 6s rigs, all bearings are the same. Someone prove me wrong. I have 2016 set on the way...

I was just curious since I had never heard of an Arrma "Typhoon" Speed Buggy.
That caught me off guard as well.
There is no such Arrma animal in their stable. Just a Typo on labeling or in the product listing.
I reached out to @FastEddy a moment ago. Lets see if they respond and what they say....

Last edited:
That caught me off guard as well.
There is no such Arrma animal in their stable. Just a Typo on labeling or in the product listing.
I reached out to @FastEddy a moment ago. Lets see if they respond and what they say....

I sent this to FastEddy last night as well. No response as of this morning. But it is early, so no surprise there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back