Notorious What's the difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigershark1956

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Talion
What exactly is the difference between the Notorious and the Outcast? Does anybody know? I swear I was comparing the specs on both and they seem exactly the same (8th scale) . Why is the Outcast 100+ dollars more? What am I not seeing?

6s OC has all the usual ugrade EXB parts, is RTR, diffs are LSD 29mm with a DX3 Smart radio. $750. Extreme Bash (Black body only)
6s Noto. is the standard RTR with Open standard diffs. Cheaper SLT3 radio. $600. Stunt Truck (Blue or Black body)
ESC, servo and motor the same. Tires/wheels are BF for both. All parts shared.
Same dimensions. Identical otherwise..... except for the lids which are Interchangeable between both.

$150. more gets the EXB parts, LSD's etc. and the supposedly better DX3 radio with the Outcast EXB.
About sums it up.

Last edited:
6s OC has all the usual ugrade EXB parts, is RTR, diffs are LSD 29mm with a DX3 Smart radio. $750. Extreme Bash (Black body only)
6s Noto. is the standard RTR with Open standard diffs. Cheaper SLT3 radio. $600. Stunt Truck (Blue or Black body)
ESC, servo and motor the same. Tires/wheels are BF for both. All parts shared.
Same dimensions. Identical otherwise..... except for the lids which are Interchangeable between both.
Thanks, I was thinking Arrma was trying to pull a fast one. But where the OC is better quality parts makes more sense..

Yeah when choosing, think about the extra $150. for the OC. Is it worth the extra coin to you? Only your wallet can decide. I think it is.
And not so much for the DX3 radio.
The EXB parts alone.(y)

Yeah when choosing, think about the extra $150. for the OC. Is it worth the extra coin to you? Only your wallet can decide. I think it is.
And not so much for the DX3 radio.
The EXB parts alone.(y)
You can't even get all of the EXB parts from Jenny's for that much.

Outcast is “worth” the extra money in my opinion. For the servo saver spring, diffs and body alone. 😍 the exb is nice lookin. 👌🏻

You also get the slightly better chassis, the exb towers and braces which are marginally better than the RTR. Plus some other random exb bits.. but If you send it like the big boys your still gonna bend it… but like I was saying I’d be in it for the 3x beefier diffs. The body and servo saver are just icing in my eyes.

Outcast is “worth” the extra money in my opinion. For the servo saver spring, diffs and body alone. 😍 the exb is nice lookin. 👌🏻
Yup, I would get the Outcast and a Noto body, then you could change bodies back and forth. It wouldn't even cost anything on Arrmas end to make a Notorious EXB. Other than having to revise the manual and make a different box.

Yup, I would get the Outcast and a Noto body, then you could change bodies back and forth. It wouldn't even cost anything on Arrmas end to make a Notorious EXB. Other than having to revise the manual and make a different box.
Agreed, I think a reverse color scheme from the outcast would look good on a noto shell. 😍 and the documentation alters would be easy enough.. hear us now arrma .. do ittttt

OC body is the orginal classic.(y) OG.
OC EXB also comes with a Motor Heat sink and the X-Hard Servo Saver spring. Noto does not.
OC has a bunch of goodies in there for $150. extra coin. The OC SWB EXB chassis has been known to be stronger than the LWB EXB Kraton chassis. Being shorter. So the OC EXB Chassis may not need to be upgraded to a M2C chassis down the road for example.

Last edited:
OC body is the orginal classic.(y) OG.
OC EXB also comes with a Motor Heat sink and the X-Hard Servo Saver spring. Noto does not.
OC has a bunch of goodies in there for $150. extra coin. The OC SWB EXB chassis has been known to be stronger than the LWB EXB Kraton chassis. Being shorter. So the OC EXB Chassis may not need to be upgraded to a M2C chassis down the road for example.
I know mine started out as a V1 Outcast from 2017, I still have most of the body somewhere.

OC was my first 6s Arrma. Beat the living hell out of it. Didn't last long. I thought I was a @Rich Duperbash at the time. :ROFLMAO:
It became a donor for parts on my Noto and Kraton. Parts bin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back