Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the case in Europe if I'm correct. I just never realized it was the other way around here.

I wonder why? Diesel is a lower grade fuel
Remember transportation of goods all uses diesel fuel

Truck - road
Train - rail
Boat - water

Freight has a massive demand for diesel

Gasoline does not put products on the self diesel does

Still the case in Europe if I'm correct. I just never realized it was the other way around here.

I wonder why? Diesel is a lower grade fuel
IMO, because they can..most using diesel NEED it. Sad, but true. Of course they'll use some enviro bs excuse..maybe we can blame it on VW? JK 😁😮🤣

$3.68 for regular

90F2367C-E39F-42C1-91E5-EBEB5FE709E9.png

I'm jelly.. don't get me wrong, love my home, family and the geography of upstate NY but..$$$😔
We are very lucky to have multiple oil refineries in my area. We have two here in Toledo, plus a few up in the Detroit area. Other than Texas/down south, I think we have some of the lowest fuel prices in the nation.

its 2.20-280 for a litre so its about x3.7 for a gallon. But I don't have a car so I don't mind :D

It got as high as $4.89 a gallon (or a shade more) for regular here in Maryland, but it's now at $3.89 a gallon at most gas stations. Premium can be as much as $1.00 per gallon higher. I get $.05 a gallon off all the time with my Shell Rewards program, and if the rewards program has a special promotion going on I get as much as $.20 a gallon off.

It got as high as $4.89 a gallon (or a shade more) for regular here in Maryland, but it's now at $3.89 a gallon at most gas stations. Premium can be as much as $1.00 per gallon higher. I get $.05 a gallon off all the time with my Shell Rewards program, and if the rewards program has a special promotion going on I get as much as $.20 a gallon off.
Yup, about that price here in Western MD too. I use Sheetz rewards. Currently have a 0.10 cents off a gal reward to use!! BOOM! 🤪 ✌️

I know it’s not gas, but got my August electric bill $579.00.😭😭 now I don’t live in a mansion at all. it’s a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom maybe 800-1000sq foot house. I don’t know what to do I really can’t afford this and gas prices over $3.50-$4.50 a gal, groceries up at least 40% and live on a fixed income. I would love to get extra work but with my disability in my back I can’t do to much physically, it’s so frustratin. They advertis and say free solar panels for homeowners, but they’re not free, they give you a tax credit. So being in my disabled situation I can’t get it lol. Or at least am not smart enough to figure out how CoL 😭 my only option is I guess to eat up my savings I have left. Cause Ive paid my taxes and my way my whole life till my back gave out. I can’t see how some people are able to survive. sorry for my pity party 🎉

Back