Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny to see people complaining about $3 or $4 a gallon.. they should come to Los Angeles and see what we got going on here, try over $7 a gallon for supreme unleaded..
Hasn't made a challenge in my life one bit.
Paid 3.33 today at the same station.

$3.76 in Toledo Ohio. There was an explosion at the refinery on the east side of Toledo and two brothers were badly burned and then died in the hospital. I think that's part of the reason why the prices went up even though that shouldn't have made them go up.

$3.49 in Central/Western MD

As gas prices continue to hover around $4 diesel has finally decided to come down a bit and the cheapest in my area is between $4.67-$4.89. How is diesel for everyone else? Many stations though still charge over $5.50 and even as high as $5.89 which makes no sense, when the one down the street is $4.89.

Living the California Dream.

gas.png

Filled up this am @ $4.99 in Vancouver Washington, was $4.29 on Monday

Sorry to hear that. I always thought NYS was bad about gas prices. Sadly Cali is worse though. I think our gas prices will be going back up in another month or so when the tax holidays end .

South Florida at $3.33. Seems to be getting better. This is crazy it was above at $5.00 over the summer. And yall better stop being all cozy and communicating about important topics, this may be seen as some type of collaboration and sharing of information or congregation. Yall better quit it less we wanna get our forum shut down lol. All this while our country is literally full of oil lol.:p

That wouldn’t explain the foreigners here with even higher prices lol. The gov isn’t the boogie man here. It’s the OPEC and greedy corps. Oh and demand is also a driving factor.
The government is the boogie man. Who’s going to put money into a project that the crazy’s want to destroy! We have PLENTY of oil and gas here but some PEOPLE want us to suffer so we switch to electric cars. So yes the government is the boogie man. When people that have never ran a business or worked in the real world 🌎 try and tell us that have how to run things that’s stupid. OPEC is just taking advantage of the situation that stupid people created.
What’s gas a liter in good old Germany?

Back