Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought it was beer or moose.

Our paper money is made from moose hide soaked in beer, dried and bound with hockey tape. Our coins are made from cast maple syrup. You'd think this is impractical because maple syrup has a low melting temperature, but it never gets warm enough up here to cause problems.

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

Our paper money is made from moose hide soaked in beer, dried and bound with hockey tape. Our coins are made from cast maple syrup. You'd think this is impractical because maple syrup has a low melting temperature, but it never gets warm enough up here to cause problems.
You Canadians are HARD CORE..I wouldn't last a week up there.under 50 degrees I turn into a 🐈...greatest band of all time tells all..RUSH.......NEIL PEART was a madman on the drums..time to rock out to rush the rest of the day🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
FORKIN RIGHT

Last edited:
$4.19/Regular at Sam's
around the corner..

Time to have auto manufacturers start shrinking down all the SUVs & Trucks... back to 1980s sizes ,ie Station Wagons & El Caminos...

Hey brother,what's gas cost in Hawaii??????8$
I'm not going to lie. I have no idea. My fiancé has been the only one driving lately and I DO NOT want to know what we are spending on gas.
I do know that I keep hearing people complaining about it.
It doesn't help that we use only premium in my Tacoma:eek:

$4.19/Regular at Sam's
around the corner..

Time to have auto manufacturers start shrinking down all the SUVs & Trucks... back to 1980s sizes ,ie Station Wagons & El Caminos...
Could I have a 79 Ford Truck tho? All I want in it is a 460...🤷‍♂️
ford GIF

Hey brother,what's gas cost in Hawaii??????8$
Wonder how fast a smart car would be with a xlx2 an 2028 on each wheel🤪🤪🤪🤪🤑🤑🤑FU rich oil tycoon guys🖕

Are you saying we should come up with a DIY kit that converts our ICE 1:1 vehicles to brushless? Similar to buying a crate motor?
Start a whole company around that idea??

Could I have a 79 Ford Truck tho? All I want in it is a 460...🤷‍♂️
ford GIF

Yes.
BUT, that's NOT going to help us with High gas prices though...

It's "cheap" where I live at 5.50 for 87...where I work it's a buck more....but don't worry....just go out and buy a $70k electric car...that's the answer.

Just paid $4.51 in Cheyenne yesterday at sams, it’s $4.31 at sams in Colorado today.

But yea it’s sooo much better without the keystone pipeline now….

Back