Whats the lowest voltage per cell is safe to run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraton83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have a Kraton 6s v4 and I running a single 6s and I don't know whats the VLC on the ESC because in the manual does not say... but a run 9 minutes on a 5200mah 50c and the voltage per cells is at 3.7v and the truck keep going the VLC does not active...

- What is the safest range voltage that I can keep running? Or what the lowwst voltage i can go on a lipo with out damaging the battery?

Some one told me that he lowest the voltaje to 3.2v at where the VLC actived

Low voltage cutofff can be adjusted below 3.3-4v you could damage the batteries

Manual doesn't seem to have adjustment on the VLC

20200609_211200.jpg

so the best way to leave the battery at 3.5v/cells is running it by timer since the ESC doesn't have the option of setting the VLC

so the best way to leave the battery at 3.5v/cells is running it by timer since the ESC doesn't have the option of setting the VLC
I don't like to go below 3.4, you can run one of the cheap lipo alarms and set it where you want. Cheap on Ebay.

At 3.8V you are not hitting LVC but your ESC is overheating. Gear down a bit or ease up on your bashing.
There is a good chance that your motor is overheating as well, get a temp gun and check during the runs.
SMC makes precision lipo alarms, you can set those to 3.5V and don't get false beeps like on the cheapo's under load.

At 3.8V you are not hitting LVC but your ESC is overheating. Gear down a bit or ease up on your bashing.
There is a good chance that your motor is overheating as well, get a temp gun and check during the runs.
SMC makes precision lipo alarms, you can set those to 3.5V and don't get false beeps like on the cheapo's under load.

This one?

SmartSelect_20200610-074040_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back