What's the one comment that has stuck with you, that you've heard while driving your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"What the fluck Johnny!" or "you dumb a$$, you almost hit me". Typical phrases I hear when out bashing with my friends.

"What the fluck Johnny!" or "you dumb a$$, you almost hit me". Typical phrases I hear when out bashing with my friends.
Sounds like me talking to myself when I'm out bashing... "You f'ing idiot!" "Learn to drive!" "The world hates you!"

You know, motivational type things. :)

Sounds like me talking to myself when I'm out bashing... "You f'ing idiot!" "Learn to drive!" "The world hates you!"

You know, motivational type things. :)
I was gonna say I hear that when nobody is even with me ??????

We camp a lot and the kids take their current RCs. Son has a Laegendary Monster truck runs on 2S Lipos. My daughter has a 2WD Slash on 2S. His will run about 20-22 and is about half the size of her Slash, but that thing will rip everywhere. Wheelies on demand. The kids in campground always love it and I've told him under no circumstances can anyone drive it. He bought it himself at 10 years old. I can't wait to see their reaction next spring when he has the 3S BLX (most likely a BRCC V3)

But we get all the same questions.
Kids and Parents: Can I drive it?
Parents: How much? Followed by "Maybe someday"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back