What's this servo for???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, 😃 Even with all I've learned the last few years about the hobby, I feel I have no idea about the history of RC.
I'm in awe when I see videos of someone going through a swap meet saying hey thats a losi racing whatever model ... And theres a team associated "insert letter" and that's a Tamiya!!!
I couldn't tell one buggy from another. 🧐🤦

Wow, 😃 Even with all I've learned the last few years about the hobby, I feel I have no idea about the history of RC.
I'm in awe when I see videos of someone going through a swap meet saying hey thats a losi racing whatever model ... And theres a team associated "insert letter" and that's a Tamiya!!!
I couldn't tell one buggy from another. 🧐🤦

Jrx 2 was bad rig back then as well.. really is amazing we watched 12-15 mph rigs and thought they were blistering fast...🤣

The history of rc is lengthy.. team kinwald ruled the world for some time.. good days of rc.. cleaning/ setting tension on mechanical speed controls, no waterproof anything, plastic so stiff and brittle it broke if you looked at it wrong, motors and resistors running boiling hot... Ahh the good ole days...

And try not to forget, our ole boy Nikola Tesla made it all possible for us...🙏..

Last edited:
Jrx 2 was bad rig back then as well.. really is amazing we watched 12-15 mph rigs and thought they were blistering fast...🤣

The history of rc is lengthy.. team kinwald ruled the world for some time.. good days of rc.. cleaning/ setting tension on mechanical speed controls, no waterproof anything, plastic so stiff and brittle it broke if you looked it at wrong, motors and resistors running boiling hot... Ahh the good ole days...

And try not to forget, our ole boy Nikola Tesla made it all possible for us...🙏..
I still have mine :)
IMG_0503.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back