Limitless Whats up with Raz Shifrin?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's probably working on the Perfect Pass product line. He may not make a bunch from YT but his products tend to sell very well even though they're not cheap (to make and to buy). It looks like he services vehicles for others as well so he might be doing that too. I'm just guessing. I don't know if he has family (wife, kids, etc.) so he could be focusing on that as well. I'm sure he'll be back. He makes excellent content, seems to be pretty transparent and is a smart business man. I can't imagine him just completely walking away. A good businessman tends to be busy...

He might just be focusing on R&D and other aspects of his product line. Just speculating though, I have no idea.
100% think it is this /\

Before any new perfect pass product launch his videos usually go quiet. His full attention goes into that for a short while.
He hinted at something in his last video coming out so I am guessing we will see that soon.

I was actually wondering why did he even mentioned youtube money a bit negatively. someone of his caliber says x is good and thousands of people buy x. and he can use his channel to sell his own x. he mentioned they sold about $60k worth of the perfect pass speed controller or whats it called. He could develop a new chassis, car and thousands would just buy it. Raz Shifrin is a brand at this point.

I was actually wondering why did he even mentioned youtube money a bit negatively. someone of his caliber says x is good and thousands of people buy x. and he can use his channel to sell his own x. he mentioned they sold about $60k worth of the perfect pass speed controller or whats it called. He could develop a new chassis, car and thousands would just buy it. Raz Shifrin is a brand at this point.

Probably just that human in him coming out from the showman that we usually see.
It is a ton of work and the thousands of people messaging him probably gets exhausting.....

Despite it being cool to make money with YouTube I hope I don't get there because I don't have the time for all of that....

Probably just that human in him coming out from the showman that we usually see.
It is a ton of work and the thousands of people messaging him probably gets exhausting.....

Despite it being cool to make money with YouTube I hope I don't get there because I don't have the time for all of that....
Right now, we re running this Turbo RC thing. Its so much work I got 10 videos recorded that I have to edit. 🤩 We re constantly packing stuff and giving it to couriers ro deliver it. I thought, right now its okay to not do the videos, but the way I ll deal with it I think is that I just do quick videos which need no or very little editing.

We are ordering our first 6S rollers now! Its so exciting, my office is full of parts, cars and I didnt even open some stuff they are already sold and new stock coming in

So yes, living double/triple lives is challenging

I've only been doing RC for a little over 2 years but one thing I've noticed is that the RC community is loyal and supports people or companies that put the work in and/or produce quality product. Mr. Shifrin makes quality product. I have 3 PP servos and they are excellent (regardless if they are rebranded). He saw a need and filled it the same way he does with his other offerings. He's an excellent marketer and businessman and he gives people the chance via YT to actually experience some of the work he puts in. For him it seems YT has become sort of his "commercials". I'm no fan boy (can't speak to how he is as a person)...but where I'm from and how I was raised respect is given to those who earn it. He's earned my respect.

Here we go again.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-happen-to-kevin-talbot-and-raz-shifrin.54773/

From what I've seen it sounds like he is self-employed being an entrepreneur is hard work. Shipping $60 in parts isn't going to pay many bills. Once you subtract out all the cost of development, marketing, shipping and general business stuff, it's probably about $5k in his pocket if he did everything right. Throw in a few $$ from YT and he is still broke. Combine that with family and other side-hustle gigs; he is a busy man. It's a rough an uncertain life.

I've only been doing RC for a little over 2 years but one thing I've noticed is that the RC community is loyal and supports people or companies that put the work in and/or produce quality product. Mr. Shifrin makes quality product. I have 3 PP servos and they are excellent (regardless if they are rebranded). He saw a need and filled it the same way he does with his other offerings. He's an excellent marketer and businessman and he gives people the chance via YT to actually experience some of the work he puts in. For him it seems YT has become sort of his "commercials". I'm no fan boy (can't speak to how he is as a person)...but where I'm from and how I was raised respect is given to those who earn it. He's earned my respect.
Absolutely, Raz Shifrin is one of the best figures in the RC community 🤩

And yes, the servo is a £50-60 rebranded servo to Perfect Pass and its sold for £150 but I guess people don't know nor care.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back