What's your go to online Hobby shop in the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ark1t3kt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
Hey guys - looking for suggestions for online hobby stores with good coupon codes, free shipping, no tax, etc...

List your suggestions here and thanks in advance.

http://www.towerhobbies.com/

They always have coupon codes active and shipping is only $1.99 on replacement parts and most times free on big ticket items. Unfortunately they don't carry all of my go to brands but they do seem to have the arrma offering nailed. Not to mention the shipping is crazy fast for me (MI) and would likely be even faster for you.

I, too, like Tower Hobbies for the same reason Dustin mentioned. In fact, I was able to pick up my Senton for right at $400, because TH had it on sale for $50 off and then I was able to use a $70 off of a $300 purchase coupon code on top of that. I always check Amazon, too, because I have Amazon Prime, so if they have something I need, I can get it 2nd Day for free if the vendor is Prime enabled. I also registered on www.falconsekido.com (the US HobbyWing site), and they have occasional sales, too. I was able to pick up their WP-SC8 + 2000KV motor combo for less than even the Chinese eBay vendors advertise.

Tower hobbies is where I go as well. Warranty parts are no BS tell them the problem and they send you the parts.

Hi

I am also a Tower Hobbies , and eBay guy. I like to use the $8 off $55 orders at T.H..

I found a lhs in Fargo that are stand up guys, otherwise it is tower hobbies, rpp, eBay.

Tower hobbies is great but they gouged me on shipping for a pair of driveshafts and a diff for an 1/18 scale car. $10 shipping for a $20 order that doesn't weight more than a pound

Amain
losiparthouse
Stormer hobbies
Tower
Amazon
ebay
Hobbyking
Horizon
I do a lot of comparison shopping before pulling the trigger. Some places are much better for certain things. You get a feel after shopping around. When I want 1 or 2 small items it will be tower(Their coupons usually are useless unless you are buying big, and then you still are likely to beat the deal elsewhere) or if I need a tube of high pressure diff rebuild grease it will likely be losipartshouse.
Bundling up an assortment of parts, usually amazon.
The one off weird things usually ebay and free shipping is common there.

Tower living in Michigan I get everything in 2 days.
Rpp all the crawler parts you can't get from tower
Amain sometimes they have what others don't
Amazon best for things that are not just for this hobby.
Hobbyking cheap
Ebay cheap if I'm willing to wait on the boat from China and you can find stuff others don't have
Over all its about who can get me the best service/$.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back