What's your guess on the next Arrma 8s Vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
I was wondering which direction Arrma goes with if and when they release a new 8s vehicle. My guess is a Mojave 8s just because the size of that beast would be able to handle the extra power with not too many upgrades needed added to the 6s version. I would be surprised if they tried to 8s one of the Arrma stunt trucks.
What's your best guess?

Outcast 8s with some changes.

I’d love a 8s Typhon, but I don’t see that in the cards...

SWB Kraton 8s, after Arrma sees what M2C has done ?

The 6s chassis is pretty mature at this point and def. cant handle 8S.
I would bet on a OC/Noto. 8S (SWB)

I would love a 8s Mojave or Senton, but I am 99% sure it's going to be a outcast, and if you say otherwise you're probably wrong
You can put the motor and esc in the mojave yourself already - nothing I’d put on the shelf as a vendor - I am actually pretty sure the 1/7 Mojave would perform pretty well but it doesn't even need it if you ask me

The 6s chassis is pretty mature at this point and def. cant handle 8S.
I would bet on a OC/Noto. 8S (SWB)
I always thought that too, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how well the 6s diffs and driveline are holding up to 8s bashing

Unless they have a wild card and it’s something entirely new (which I doubt) then it will be a series of SWB RCs. Probably the OC/Noto and a Typhon.

@Mr.Duke, your tempting me to go 8S on my Kraton.(y)The chassis needs to be slamed with ALL the upgrade parts before even thinking about 8S. How you did that?:cool:

You can put the motor and esc in the mojave yourself already - nothing I’d put on the shelf as a vendor - I am actually pretty sure the 1/7 Mojave would perform pretty well but it doesn't even need it if you ask me
I put 8s in my kraton, but the stock one barely could handle it, I'd expect it to be the same for the Mojave and I want something I don't have to spend $300 to bullet proof;)

I put 8s in my kraton, but the stock one barely could handle it, I'd expect it to be the same for the Mojave and I want something I don't have to spend $300 to bullet proof;)
As far as little my experience in the rc car venture has been - doesn't exist as RTR and probably wont - bad business model

As far as little my experience in the rc car venture has been - doesn't exist as RTR and probably wont - bad business model
Makes sense. 8S is not for the faint of heart in a 1/8 platform. Probably would never see that in an RTR.
edit:
But then again, RCat put a 6S in that Kaiju, and its chassis parts just cant handle it. Breaks like a 4S rig with a stuffed in 6S. Should have been a 4S rig out the gate. (an oversized 4S with a plastic spur) So that was a stretch. Sorry Kaiju guys... I had to stick that in there.:p

Last edited:
A Granite 8s and or Nero/Big Rock/Fazon 8s would be cool to see, but they would have to re-engineer the lawsuit parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back