What's your next large purchase?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t even have anything in mind. Just bought a house, wired it for wifi, cameras, audio, installed Sonos throughout. Bought a hot tub, wired that too. Bought a Milwaukee M18 mower, trimmer, and blower. Still need to complete my fence and install a pole in the back corner to drape my string lights over the backyard. Everything is bought and on hand except the post and a few fence pieces. I guess that will be about $400ish 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏻

Good luck. We pulling for everyone.

If you're trying to make horsepower, Flowmaster mufflers are terrible. If just the sound, ok.

Changing the exhaust isn't going to give me much if any improvements in hp as it isn't restricting any power I'm nowhere near maxing out the stock exhaust. I would do headers and down pipes to get more power before I changed the cat back to get more power.

Changing the exhaust isn't going to give me much if any improvements in hp as it isn't restricting any power I'm nowhere near maxing out the stock exhaust. I would do headers and down pipes to get more power before I changed the cat back to get more power.
I hear you at my job, we have a flow bench, we tested a flowmaster against a pypes muffler. The baffles in the flowmaster slows the cfm flow drastically. The pypes muffler almost flow twice the flowmaster both being a 3inch si/so muffler.

Getting this installed in May.

View attachment 214006
Good luck! I’m not far behind you! I’m trying to wait another year if I can.
I hear you at my job, we have a flow bench, we tested a flowmaster against a pypes muffler. The baffles in the flowmaster slows the cfm flow drastically. The pypes muffler almost flow twice the flowmaster both being a 3inch si/so muffler.
I deleted my muffler on my 2020 ram 1500 hemi. Long tube headers with high flow cats are next. I have a custom tune/intake now. It’s way more responsive. I gave up on flow master years ago… I love the sound but they did next to nothing for my performance on any of my trucks.
Apparently I’m buying my wife a boob lift. Me getting her pregnant ruined her perky 42DDD’s hahaha now they’re FF’s and haven’t gone back to normal after breast feeding…im certainly not complaining and would rather get a new roof but here I am …. Poor hahaha

Last edited:

I deleted my muffler on my 2020 ram 1500 hemi. Long tube headers with high flow cats are next. I have a custom tune/intake now. It’s way more responsive. I gave up on flow master years ago… I love the sound but they did next to nothing for my performance on any of my trucks.
Apparently I’m buying my wife a boob lift. Me getting her pregnant ruined her perky 42DDD’s hahaha now they’re FF’s and haven’t gone back to normal after breast feeding…im certainly not complaining and would rather get a new roof but here I am …. Poor Hahaha
thanks, good luck to you as well

It’s M2C +. Titanium
Oh, you mean CRCU?
23k for Cat 5 hurricane windows.
15.00 for Kraton hingepin hardware and sways.

Apparently I’m buying my wife a boob lift. Me getting her pregnant ruined her perky 42DDD’s hahaha now they’re FF’s and haven’t gone back to normal after breast feeding…im certainly not complaining and would rather get a new roof but here I am …. Poor hahaha
Bless her poor spine! 🤩

Thinking about going back to San Francisco for my birthday, that's always an expensive ass adventure. I could just build a new rig, save money and call it a day.

Onewheel or another motorcycle.

Everything else that’s not here

904E98DA-0CEC-4639-BB49-A42AEB95F5C1.jpeg

I guess it will be a new phone. This one (Samsung S9+) has been really great but this week the screen has started flickering, going dark and loosing colour. Battery also not lasting all day any more. Its had a hard life though, heat, dust and has been wet.

I guess it will be a new phone. This one (Samsung S9+) has been really great but this week the screen has started flickering, going dark and loosing colour. Battery also not lasting all day any more. Its had a hard life though, heat, dust and has been wet.
I feel you Im using S9, had glass replaced a year ago, still going strong. Ill upgrade when it dies!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back