Kraton Whats your... Oh.. Pinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
What's dis?
15873482444778998555165960480700.jpg

What's dis?
15873482444778998555165960480700.jpg
Purchased second hand from rc dealer noob to all this.. just wondering if anyone is able to tell me what set up I have doesn't look stock to me but idk for sure.

looks all stock, but the fluid you see leaking is the center diff fluid.. it could possibly not be tight enough, has a bad gasket, or bad cup/spur land...?

looks all stock, but the fluid you see leaking is the center diff fluid.. it could possibly not be tight enough, has a bad gasket, or bad cup/spur land...?
Oh man sounds bad...but how bad? I've only been able to run it twice since purchasing and both times only on 3s I've yet to try 6s.. Maybe a good thing??!

Ok yes it is all stock. Yes center diff is leaking. Pinion is worn and missing a grub screw. Go to Jenny's and buy a center diff $25, get a rubber sealed bearings kit$22 find a Robinson racing 16t extra hard mod1 5mm bore pinion. Save the old diff for parts. ? any questions feel free to ask

Ok yes it is all stock. Yes center diff is leaking. Pinion is worn and missing a grub screw. Go to Jenny's and buy a center diff $25, get a rubber sealed bearings kit$22 find a Robinson racing 16t extra hard mod1 5mm bore pinion. Save the old diff for parts. ? any questions feel free to ask
Link to Jenny's?

I will soon have 3 hot racing aluminum diffs after I swap out 2 more diffs very good shape I’ll post all 3, just pay $30+shipping
Cash app or venmo to send with tracking
Could you do PayPal or E-transfer that's all I use
Yeah Jenny's is pretty cleared out of stock ATM lol wonder why!? No worries I use eBay a lot and can look also thanks buddy

Last edited:
Because the covid thing. Lots of people are stocking up because horizon factory is shut down so soon parts are all gonna be gone.

6 sets of rpm arms, 9 diffs, full set of shocks, 30 shock rod ends, 8 fans, plus stuff I already had... I'm ready for the part shortages lmao

I bet you bought all the toilet paper as well! ;) :ROFLMAO:
Freak no. I just knew all these people would be doing just that. I had all these ordered the second I heard about it . I still go to work every day. This hasn't slowed me down 1 bit?️‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back