Whats your workout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to own my own landscape business, so I mowed lawns five days a week, no that I have had my hip replaced I get up to let the dogs in or out, go pick up or flip over one of my rc cars, thats about it these days

Do you partake in the exercise or just watch :p
Both 🤣
20211109_123747.jpg

I'm pushing the earth down (Marine push-ups) 60 times every other day. Max is 32 straight (that's 64 straight regular push-ups) hard as hell @ 47.... Goal is still 100 straight regular. Still doing 8 sets of 10- 40lb dumbbell curls in-between days with some concentration curls, dumbbell lunges, speed walking 2-3 miles daily.. You want to look like a body builder? FULL TIME JOB! Not at 47:p:LOL:

I'm pushing the earth down (Marine push-ups) 60 times every other day. Max is 32 straight (that's 64 straight regular push-ups) hard as hell @ 47.... Goal is still 100 straight regular. Still doing 8 sets of 10- 40lb dumbbell curls in-between days with some concentration curls, dumbbell lunges, speed walking 2-3 miles daily.. You want to look like a body builder? FULL TIME JOB! Not at 47:p:LOL:
Wow

I finally got back to the gym a few month ago since the world shut down. I make it 2 days a week and torture myself about 2 hours. At age 56 with 1 shoulder repair, 1 bicep repair, need other shoulder and 1 knee replaced (Yes, I beat the crap out of myself and had fun doing it :LOL: ) I am not doing half bad. I will never ever be 190 lbs and 8% body fat again. I just want to stay active and get back in shape.

I RC to keep me fit. Most days I drive my RCs for several hours and actually cover a lot of ground walking around my place following my toys. A hard day RCing I'm buggered man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back