Whats your workout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
What do you guys (and gals) do to stay fit?
I wake up at 3am and go for a 5mile parkour run to my job. Afterwards I do a 30 minute gym workout. (Pull ups, push ups, squats, burpies, treadmill, bench press ect) then throughout the day I do miscilaneos things. After school ido another park our run to my other job and workout during my break. Run home then relax. And of course the whole diet thing

Learn for exam week by sitting still with my laptop all day, then having a break by sitting still with my laptop, and after that, go to sleep while lying still.

Last year I managed over 20 chin-ups

I try to do a daily 30min off-roading with my quad on my backyard track. It's like the only way for me to get some exercise. Often it doesn't want to start and then i skip it and end up like most of the reactions you already got.

Home cooked meals are standard though, so no daily fast food diet like I picture most Americans do.

I went outside the other day for the first time in 2-3 weeks. Carried my 80lb truck bag down 3 flights of stairs to my car, then I drug it 1/8 mile to a bmx track and walked around following toy trucks for 2-3 hours and came back home then carried it up 3 flights of stairs. Going to be about a week to recuperate from that. Perhaps longer.

While I do consider walking from the couch to the kitchen exercise, I also get up from the couch to get the mail

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back