Wheel and tire change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemi underglass

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Does anyone know of a good aftermarket set of wheels and tires for the Arrma fury that are good for a clay dirt track. I want to run the pro line tires but I've heard that the wheel offset is very different from other sc trucks. Thanks

Does anyone know of a good aftermarket set of wheels and tires for the Arrma fury that are good for a clay dirt track. I want to run the pro line tires but I've heard that the wheel offset is very different from other sc trucks. Thanks
I run the new style non-tapered arrma fury wheels with JC barcodes. I have the proline electrons on the front of my buggy and I like them. I would run those or dirtwebs if I got a new set. Seems like a lot of people are going to smoothie tires around here so that might be the best performer if you have a high bite wet track. If it's more dry and dusty I would run the type I mentioned. Honestly though they are all very similar and copys of each other. As long as you have one of the popular tread types in a clay compound you will be fine.

20160220_105753.jpg

So those are concept tires on Arrma fury black wheels. Are those tires good for a clay track? Thank you for your info, really appreciate it

So those are concept tires on Arrma fury black wheels. Are those tires good for a clay track? Thank you for your info, really appreciate it
Yes they are great. On the stock tires it was like driving on ice, but these it is planted. If you like Proline, suburbs are pretty much the same tread pattern. The clay compound for those is "MC". I'm actually on a "Blue" compound with the barcodes on my fury. But the true clay compound is for those is "gold" or "silver". Any of the offerings from AKA,Proline,Jconcepts will work well for you if they are a clay type tire. Might be worth a trip to whatever track you plan to run at to see what the most prefered style is though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back