Senton Wheel axle screw part number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post but I was hoping u guys could help me. I bent the wheel axle on the rear of my senton and in trying to take out the screw that holds it in I stripped it. I cant find the part number for that screw does anyone know the number or if it comes w another part.

Thanx so much in advance.

I am gonna put the Typhon wheel axles on my senton to run the 17mm hex instead of the 14mm. Guess this will help me also!

You have to take the 14mm wheel hexes out to remove the wheel axle. There isn't any screw. The pin on the hex is holding it in:
1607217310439.png

It doesn't look like the screw is listed in the exploded view. I just swapped Senton axles for Typhon axles and found the screw in question to be unique to the axle, the ones used in the Typhon being longer.

My guess is the Typhon axles use:
#AR722310 FLAT HEAD HEX MACHINE SCREW M3x10mm (10pcs)

I bought my axles from Jennys RC and they came with the required fasteners.

Last edited:
It doesn't looks like the screw is listed in the exploded view. I just swapped Senton axles for Typhon axles and found the screw in question to be unique to the axle, the ones used in the Typhon being longer.

My guess is the Typhon axles use:
#AR722310 FLAT HEAD HEX MACHINE SCREW M3x10mm (10pcs)

I bought my axles from Jennys RC and they came with the required fasteners.
The senton and Typhon have different wheel axles. The senton wheel axle has a thread the Typhon wheel axle allows for a screw to be put in to hold the 17mm hex.

All 4x4 axles are fastened to the driveshaft with a flat head screw from the interior. The driveshaft has to be taken apart to access it.

The hex does not fasten the axle to the driveshaft.

Is this the screw you are after?
(4X4 Senton axle)
20201205_203423.jpg

Last edited:
Back