Kraton Wheel bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Talion EXB
Thin little inside wheel bearings on these cars hey arrma! Buying hot racing hubs so I can get a larger inside bearing that well last longer. (ARRMA COME ON! How can they expect these little bearings to hold up under 6s power. Come on RPM ! Rpm makes over sizr hub with over size bearing,best upgrade you can get for it. Probably be your best interest to increase wheel bearings,most RC vehicles are missing the bus when it comes to wheel bearings. Don't just blast,bash your bearings should be your modo.. Arrma should design a roller chassis that well stand up to 6s an leave under size components on 4s line,be great.

I have parts on standby for my kr6s when the time comes. That includes the aluminum hubs with oversized bearings and other parts (even hw esc and hs motor).

For now I'm just bashing it in stock form and will replace everything as it breaks. For the price I am not surprised at the cost cutting measures arrma took. I too would like to see no electronic kits from arrma.

I have parts on standby for my kr6s when the time comes. That includes the aluminum hubs with oversized bearings and other parts (even hw esc and hs motor).

For now I'm just bashing it in stock form and will replace everything as it breaks. For the price I am not surprised at the cost cutting measures arrma took. I too would like to see no electronic kits from arrma.
Yupper,my V2 is pretty trashed.even second set of rubber sealed bearings,.6s..?

I just discovered that my wheel bearings are seized again. Fast eddys. It takes a single bash with some mud or water to wreck them. Just packed them with grease a couple days ago too. May as well use brass bushings ?

I just discovered that my wheel bearings are seized again. Fast eddys. It takes a single bash with some mud or water to wreck them. Just packed them with grease a couple days ago too. May as well use brass bushings ?
Only half pack them. Over packing will cause failure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back