Talion Wheel falls off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually having the opposite problem. These damn (aftermarket) wheels are stuck on the car even after I remove the lug nuts 🤣🤣🤣
I've definitely had that problem! I freaked out thinking I was going to break something trying to take it off. Thankfully I had someone to help and hold the rig down as I don't know how I would have got those tires off by myself 🤣

I've definitely had that problem! I freaked out thinking I was going to break something trying to take it off. Thankfully I had someone to help and hold the rig down as I don't know how I would have got those tires off by myself 🤣
My 4s backflips definitely do this on the talion

I have a proline trencher that's stuck on there so tightly that I can run without the hex nut!!

I do wonder if there's something wrong like not enough freeplay at the hub once torqued on? Assuming the wheel is not deformed or something. To the OP, have you rotated the wheels at all? I'd be curious if the problem follows the wheel to different positions on the truck?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back