Wheel options on a 4s outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those lp backflips not workin out? I'd also try the lp minokawa. For air control and jumps I'd avoid the belted until more review. I hope they're excellent but need time to see if they can jump
Badlands 2.8 would be very nice too. They love those Badlands on the ProLine MT 4x4. ?

disclaimer: I have belted trenchers but yet to strap em on. ? lol
Vented, wrapped, 17mm ProLine Badlands 28 is probably the way to go. They can take 4s proven, they look great, they hook up and when they wear down they're even more fun to run imo multi terrain.

Last edited:
I put on the Trenchers with the 17mm Raid wheels. Made my 4S Outcast wide and low. Having a blast with them...

Badlands 3.8. They're a bit smaller than Backflip LPs & don't balloon as much - but but the LPs don't balloon so much either. Just don't run them on pavement, the soft thread will disappear FAST.

A triple backflip will be interesting with belted tires. Who wants to test it out?
There is a 1/4 pipe at the skate park begging for a launch, but I’ve worked so hard on these rigs to get them running lately that I just can’t pull the trigger to send it. ??

I lost a lot of air control when I strapped my tires. I've come to find out that I like the ballooning for my style of bashing. Now if I was into flat out running, I'd hate it. My worst wreck was a speed run with unstrapped MX28 Badlands on my Typhon. Never again.

I lost a lot of air control when I strapped my tires. I've come to find out that I like the ballooning for my style of bashing. Now if I was into flat out running, I'd hate it. My worst wreck was a speed run with unstrapped MX28 Badlands on my Typhon. Never again.

Thats the thing for me. I've been tempted to strap and vent everything but air control needs to find the happy medium. I won't send belted tires on 6s but on 3s I don't think it'll be so bad. We'll see.

Yep. Definitely requires a lot more throttle to do flips and whatnot, even on 6S on my outcast. I was surprised how much wrapping line around the 3.8" trenchers killed the gyroscopic effect when in the air. Still haven't blown one apart or off the rim though, which is what I really wanted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back