Big Rock Wheel wobbling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DudefromVienna

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Good morning. About a week ago i mentioned my left frontwheel wobbles very much. Thought it´s from a crash so i diasassembled the badlands and oops, the nut, thats keeps the tire on the wheel axle is bent. I used the rc4wd z-0407 wheel wideners. Put on back the original tires but still the wheel wobbles (just a bit). Still don't like it, tough the car goes like hell. Now i wonder if it could be a bent wheel axle. Gotta check this out this week. If it´s like i said i´ll just get me new axles. Any other ideas? Thanks for any other suggestions.

Sometimes the tires can get glued on the wheels crooked and this can make the wheel appear to be wobbly.

Thats defenitely not it. Before i crashed into concrete it was running straight. But thx for this option.

If the wheel itself is wobbly I would check the stub axle first.

Have you pulled the steering knuckle out and looked at it? I have a failed steering knuckle right now that is mostly drivable even though it is no longer attached to the bottom screw. It makes the wheel sag outwards and sometimes the knuckle pops all the way out.

It's actually been an issue for weeks but I just figured out why it was acting that way a couple days ago. Waiting on a new steering knuckle now.

I´m not exactly sure which part that is. All new to RC. Can u post a pic or link a part number or something like that? Appreciat. Meanwhile i ordered the part i bended.

:cry:Now i have some more problems. Had a great bashin session on a skatepark near my home. BUT then i crashed and....just look the pics.
IMAG1905.jpg
IMAG1904.jpg
IMAG1903.jpg

Was against a concrete wall :oops:. The prob is i gotta find a retailer that has RPM in stock near Austria. Probably it´s Germany then but u know, shipping can be xpensive. Well im searching. Think ill do some maintenance and switch out the bearings meanwhile and wash off all the dust and mud.

Finally got my spare parts and repaired the car. Went out for a run. Shocks leak o_O. :mad: Goann fix it this week and wait for weekend when weather gets fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back