Typhon Wheelie bar for Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does not come with one, and there is not one available from the aftermarket companies yet that is specific to the Typhon. You may be able to make one of the Granite T-bone bumpers work but it only has the "one wheel death wobble" wheelie bar unless they have updated it with the 2-wheel wheelie bar.

If you go to Arrma's web page and look up the Typhon 3s, under optional parts it shows just the wheels for the wheelie bar. Is there a way to attach to just the wheels to what is already existing on the truck?

There are mounting holes for the stock Granite/BRCC wheelie bar.
DE77D2C8-E952-4CEF-8D4D-52F5D083F9E8.jpeg

Hey guys I think the 4s outcast wheelie bar will work on the typhon which is similar mount to how the 6s Kraton wheelie bar attaches. They have them on EBay. I'm gonna grab one and try it out

Hi there!
I am also searching for a wheelie bar for my Typhon 3s. Did you try the outcast 4s wheelie bar? Its the same as the Kraton 4s?
Either way: does it fit plug and play?
Part number?

I used a Granite 3S wheelie bar on my T3S... Direct fit. I put the wing mount with wheelie bar from an OS4 on the Granite... Direct fit. So i assume the 4s will fit the Typhon 3s also,

Both the O4S and the Granite 3s wheelie bars fit, but I prefer the Granite one. I don't know about you guys but one good crash and my wing mount will crack right where the O4S wheelie bar is attached.

Both the O4S and the Granite 3s wheelie bars fit, but I prefer the Granite one. I don't know about you guys but one good crash and my wing mount will crack right where the O4S wheelie bar is attached.
Thanks for tip. I just got my typhon 3s and def need a wheelie bar. You’re sure it will fit? Do you have a picture. We should have a good one made like Traxxas and rpm sell.

Honest question, how are you guys getting your typhon to wheelie so much that it needs the bar? Mine doesn't wheelie at all lol

Honest question, how are you guys getting your typhon to wheelie so much that it needs the bar? Mine doesn't wheelie at all lol
Mine won’t stay down. Every time in pull the trigger it wheelies. Annoying when racing
I notice it’s worse if you pull throttle a little let go and yank it all the way it will wheelie

Mine won’t stay down. Every time in pull the trigger it wheelies. Annoying when racing
I notice it’s worse if you pull throttle a little let go and yank it all the way it will wheelie
Did you add thicker diff fluid to the rear than the front?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back