Typhon Wheelie bar for Typhon 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you add thicker diff fluid to the rear than the front?
No. I just got the car a few months ago and only had it out about three times. It’s squirrelly compared to my other rc cars. Is there any preventative maintenance I should be doing. I’ve read few blogs about pinion gears coming loose. Is that true?

No. I just got the car a few months ago and only had it out about three times. It’s squirrelly compared to my other rc cars. Is there any preventative maintenance I should be doing. I’ve read few blogs about pinion gears coming loose. Is that true?
Yes mine came loose once after replacing the gear. I locktited it also and it must have not set well lol Just check and make sure your wheel studs are tight. Also, look into or seriously think about replacing the motor bearings specifically the pinion gear side of the motor. Its a 5x16x5. Go with rubber sealed 👍

Is it a typhon 6s or 3s. A 3s shouldn't do wheelies. Mine doesn't at least. Unless you turn the punch setting way up. My pinion has never came loose but I also put threadlocker on the set screw, tighten it down, then let it sit for 24 hours. If you don't let the TL sit, it will be pointless and won't do anything.

20210405_213832.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back