Kraton Wheelie bar of t bone or wheelie bar of arrma + t bone bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everibody , what is the best enter the t bone wheelie bar or the t bone bumper plus the arrma wheelie bar ? Thanks

20180323_170655.jpg
I run TBR wheelie bar and the stock one.

I prefer the T-Bone Racing wheelie bars because when they perform their purpose the initial force isn't on the wing mount. My rigs spend a lot of time with their nose to the sky cause I run 500k fluid in center.

Me? If so yes. My picture <<<<<<< is my Kraton I just liked the Talion body better so that's what I run on it.

I saw you have the trenchers X , do you think they are massive for the Kraton ?

I haven't had problems with them but I run a Leopard 4092 and sealed bearings, etc and I keep my rigs cleaned and serviced. Honestly I bought them and some Backflips at the same time for two different projects and I wish I would have just gotten two sets of Backflips.

I saw you have the trenchers X , do you think they are massive for the Kraton ?
I ran the regular trenchers on my outcast and without gearing down on 4S, it overheats in short grass pretty easily. I went from 16->15->14, still would overheat if I was in the grass too long. I ended up replacing them with traxxas e-maxx wheels/tires, which are smaller OD and lighter. I'm geared at 16/50 again on my outcast and so far so good.

The trenchers are a heavier tire.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back