Kraton Wheelie bar options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Searching didn't work so I have what might be a silly/simple question. Will a TBR Talion wheelie bar fit a V4Kraton?

https://tboneracing.net/products/10077-tbr-2-0-wheelie-bar-set-arrma-talion-talion-18

Is there a better wb option to keep the front wheels down? It looks like the Kraton version is sold out. ?
Image included for absolutely no reason. Lol

IMG_20200307_181827_Bokeh.jpg

Last edited:
@Mr7wun8 T-Bone Racing does sell a wheelie bar for the kraton here. That said I would NOT buy directly from them but instead find a shop on Amazon or eBay that has them in stock and buy from there. @T-Bone Racing has a bad history of being extremely slow and/or unresponsive when ordering direct.

I would not recommend the TBR wheelie bar for the 6s Kraton. Mine has been nothing but trouble. If you only do street runs it may be ok. But if your jumping and go off road don't bother.

I use the bashing style TBR wheelie bar and very happy with it, I know it has helped save my rear wing mounts many times over. Be careful as they do offer two different styles one for speed runs and one for bashing just my opinion

I use the bashing style TBR wheelie bar and very happy with it, I know it has helped save my rear wing mounts many times over. Be careful as they do offer two different styles one for speed runs and one for bashing just my opinion
Bashing one is half the price too.

Tbr wheelie bar is too low for bashing. I moved my rear section up, back and made two new holes. It has been that way for over a year with no problems.
09BBB56B-5CA0-41AE-8EE4-01C5CEA38B7A.jpeg
8CD8FC12-63E0-4393-ADE6-19D85E229F1F.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back