Kraton Wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to add a wheelie bar to my kraton. Does it bolt right up to the kraton wing mount?

If you get the one from the stock Outcast/Notorious, then yes.

Is there something else thats recommended? Does the stock wing mount not hold up?
Stock wing mounts don't hold up for me but I suck at landing big jumps. I do replace with stock though because they all break and aluminum will cause worse and more expensive problems.

Stock wing mounts don't hold up for me but I suck at landing big jumps. I do replace with stock though because they all break and aluminum will cause worse and more expensive problems.
Is it the same as the outcast? I see it on jennysrc sold together... wing mount, wing and wheelie bar

Is there something else thats recommended? Does the stock wing mount not hold up?

What @crimsonfancy said. If you land a 12 pound truck square on the wing,it's going to break. That said, I've only broken one and it was an extremely had landing in the cold onto frozen ground.

Is it the same as the outcast? I see it on jennysrc sold together... wing mount, wing and wheelie bar

Yes. Get that and just use your Kraton wing.

Looking to add a wheelie bar to my kraton. Does it bolt right up to the kraton wing mount?
The arrma wheelie bar does and it lasted about 20 minutes before it broke.... upgraded to the Tbone, which acts as a shock/spring for when you land at to severe of a a$$ down angle..happy with it so far about 3 packs in.

RPM wing mounts are really strong and fit on the kraton, talion and outcast... you just need the outcast wheelie bar set....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back