Wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southernfury85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Anyone mounted a wheelie bar from another rc onto their fury?? My fury mega running the castle sct combo is pulling the front wheels high enough off the ground that it's dragging the back of the body and will actually flip over. Any help is appreciated thanks everyone

No need for another brand wheely bar: Arrma has one for the Fury:

http://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320165

EBKNADEAENQN4H94VQ4PTPJURCJJMHKHVWCYYVUGXM9YGAHM6R.jpg

AR320165

Even with the BLX system the Fury wants to lift it's front. On 3S black-flips are of a bigger problem ;)

Thanks unusual, and I know about the back flips lmao, I'm running a 2s in mine and from a dead stop it will do a complete flip at times and other times it will just launch it backwards and upwards lol

Well I happened upon a hobby shop that actually stocked arrma parts and while I didn't make it out with the wheelie bar, they ordered it for me, I did find a new spur and pinion gear and the aluminum lower plate

Well it's official my stock fury body is done, I was driving it last night and it pulled a wheelie and ripped the back of the body from the back edge up to the back of the roof, I really wish my wheelie bar would come in soon

Well it's official my stock fury body is done, I was driving it last night and it pulled a wheelie and ripped the back of the body from the back edge up to the back of the roof, I really wish my wheelie bar would come in soon

A picture says more than a thousand words! ;)
I did some wheelies with my Mojave on tarmac too, and also it ripped open the rear part.
Since then a lot of glass tape has been wrapped on the inside, but it stays a problem.
Still doubting to buy a Pro-line Flo-tek body for my Fury (F-150 Raptor). The back is already open as far as I can recall

Here is a pic lol

I'm wanting to find either a semi truck type body or a Chevy truck body that's close to my real truck lol

Attachments

• IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 53
That's exit indeed ;)

I have not seen a scale like Chevrolet truck body yet.
Traxxas and Pro-line are releasing scale realistic bodies for SCT's. Among other the Ford F-150 raptor.
I think it will be just a matter of time a Chevy body will be available. 2017 is going to be the year of realistic scale in hobby grade vehicle RC

You need to lengthen the chassis then as well, if you could find such a body ;)

Nice truck!

Maybe some crawler brands have this truck, but if so it will be too small for the large SCT chassis I am afraid

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back